Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great Diving, Great Dive Guides, Highly recommended

Accommodation and staff first class. Diving fantastic experience, repeat guest, love it here. Best... read more

Reviewed yesterday
LisaG038
South Yorkshire
Beautiful dives

My fiancée and I had 2 great dives with Julie at Bali Reef Divers. I am a padi open water diver and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
philmellar
Aimargues, France
via mobile

All reviews puri wirata dive sites dive master open water great diving liberty wreck dive shop safety stop surface interval recommend this place drift dive traveling alone my gf professional outfit great guide pygmy seahorse underwater life
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I obtained our PADI open water certification through Bali reef divers and it was a phenomenal experience with both the dive instructor and dive sites proving to be excellent. If you can make sure you get Darta to teach your course - he was an excellent teacher and by learning from him in the pool and the ocean we felt totally comfortable, safe, and ready to enjoy the diving! The wreck dive on the final day was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Will be back again! Thank you Darta and thank you Bali Reef Divers!

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank JibsPorter
Reviewed 12 February 2018

My wife and I did our PADI Open Water course with Bali Reef Divers a couple of weeks ago. We made a spontaneous decision to do the course after doing a discover scuba dive in Cairns in January. We chose Bali Reef Divers because of good reviews and a very good price package.

We paid 4,000,000 Rupiahs each for the full course, which included all the materials, equipment hire, pool sessions, four ocean dives, and even an extra free dive at the end.

We had a really fantastic experience on the course. Our instructor was Anna, who runs the dive centre. As it was low season, there were just us two in the group.

We were both very nervous about learning to dive, but Anna made us feel completely comfortable. She was friendly and patient, and encouraging when we got things wrong. At no point did we feel under any pressure. The course ran at a manageable pace – we had plenty of time to rest and revise in the evenings.

The ocean dives we did were stunning – some of the best in Bali. We dived the Liberty wreck on the course, and the Japanese wreck for our free dive. We saw lots of wildlife, including a turtle!

For our accommodation, we stayed at the dive's resort – Puri Wirata. This was a little more expensive than our usual backpacking digs at 500,000 Rupiahs a night for the room, but it was really worth treating ourselves for the convenience of staying on site. We also had a four-poster bed and a balcony looking out onto the ocean – stunning! Breakfast was included too.

If the resort isn't in your budget, there is super cheap accommodation over the road at Boh's Bungalows.

Finally, one of our favourite things about this dive centre was the adorable pet kitten called Manis! The guys rescued him after finding him starving, and he now lives at the centre. The most cute and friendly kitten I've ever seen!

Couldn't recommend this place more – thank you Bali Reef Divers for giving us an amazing experience in learning to dive.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank careergappers
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Really knowledgeable and well-equipped. My instructor, Darta, went out of his way to make sure I had a great time and helped me fit the open water certification into my limited time. Dive sites were great for beginners and had lots of amazing sea life to explore. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Tammy M
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Very professional, friendly and fun! Couldn’t recommend highly enough especially as I was on my own and an inexperienced diver!

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank Sophm89
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We did the open water course with bali reef divers in November our instructor wayan was awesome and a really great dive instructor that made doing the course fun and interesting. Unfortunately didn't get to dive the liberty site due to mt agung issues, but all dives sites we went to was fantastic. Also thanks to Anna (dive shop) for all your help during our stay with you guys and look forward to coming back to Amed to do AOW. I would definitely recommend Bali Reef Divers to anyone interested in diving.

Date of experience: November 2017