Lowest prices for your stay
AU$100
AU$116
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
AU$65
Fully refundable before Mon, 15 Apr
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews japanese ship wreck fish amazing place dive bali sea villa sunrise ketut instructor boats transport stone
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2024

My family stayed at the Baliku Dive Resort for a few days as a stopover on our way to visit family in Australia. It's a bit of a drive away from the airport, but worth the extra driving. Amed is a stunning place and the Baliku was a fantastic place to stay and explore. The restaurant was great (my son became obsessed with the beef rendang, and my daughter is still jonesing for the mango lassis) - there are also some great warungs nearby for lovely local food. The location is brilliant - seconds away from the Japanese shipwreck which offers some of the best snorkeling in Bali, and with stunning views over Lombok, which was particularly great, as I was up at dawn with jetlag, and watching the sunrise was something I'll never forget. The rooms were large and comfortable, the infinity pool looking over the sea is gorgeous too, and the staff were delightful. A massive recommendation for a very affordable and still luxurious and gorgeous place. A great place to stay for a scuba diving tester (which we did), snorkelling on the coral, or for more established divers. Definitely recommend breaking up the journey back to the airport (Tirta Ganga is a great stop-off on the way) and making sure you allow plenty of time for the airport run to allow for the traffic.

Room tip: The guidebook said it was 1.5 hours from the airport. It's more than than but totally worth it.
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rob M
Reviewed 24 August 2023

I chose this hotel because I wanted a large room with a great view, and the room I got matched my expectations. I work as a writer and the room was also very private with no disturbances. Staff was excellent and very helpful, and the hotel also provides good food. I wouldn't hesitate to return to this place.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2023

We were a group of 5, two couples and our twenty five year old daughter. This hotel is exceptional the rooms are romantic with Wonderful views and airy open spaces. Large bedrooms with queen size beds, and a beautiful outside space with divine day beds. Bathrooms you could live in and all spotless. The restaurant food is fresh exciting and delicious. We found the staff both warm and efficient most of them speak very good English. I strongly recommend Baliku, a place that lingers in you heart. I should also mention the beautiful swimming pool, and Baliku's closeness to fabulous coral, world class diving and snorkeling!

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2022

I had been living in Amed just after COVID when I stumbled on this beautiful Italian palazzo style hotel. It was still shuttered from the pandemic but you could see the potential of this place to be classically exquisite. Three months later I was going for a joyride down the road and rediscovered this gem… this time it was sparkling. If you can find a better menu in the area please let me know. Understated Balinese/Italian perfection. Sampurna ❤️ Be Rad

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

Awesome place in beautiful location! Quiet as well and every we are observing amazing sunrise.
Very kindly and helpful stuff. I am enjoyed of them. friendly and with good sense of humor.

nice point for snorkeling with corals and lots of fish

Date of stay: September 2022