“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dan-holla...
“Mr”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This homestay was a very pleasant stay made even better by santhosh and his family who welcomed us with open arms.
He had great knowledge of the area and booked us our canoeing trip through the backwaters which was a day to remember. He uses a tuk tuk driver who was amazing and drove us wherever we needed to be with pin point timing.
Would highly recommend.

7 Feb 2017
It was a great pleasure hosting Dan Holand and his friend. They are nice people, excellent and highly recommended. They left the room spotless and was a pleasure to have around the house. Very welcome back anytime.
Sowjany
“We actually felt like our own home.Nice family.My kid enjoyed a lot with the family.”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I felt like I stayed in my own home
Very nice treatment. Especially my kid loved them
Sheena she requested for food though we have not paid
And she played with my kid and treated me like friend

8 Jan 2017
They are nice people, excellent and highly recommended guest that left the room spotless and was a pleasure to have around the house. Very welcome back anytime.
Girinath...
Palani, India
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Awesome place to stay. Great hospitality, care and love. Would definitely stay again during my next visit.

6 Oct 2016
You are a great guest ! You used my place very cleanly and follow my directions very well . And communication is excellent . So I recommend you to all other hosts ! Thank you so much for choosing my place for your stay
jillb651
Durban, South Africa
“The Place to go if you want to feel Special and Welcome”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

From arrival to departure (5 days) I felt like both an honoured guest and part of the family. Santosh, Sheena and Goku looked after me as they would their own mother. They doctored my cough, made sure the tuk-tuk driver was personally known to them, translated my wishes, gave me great food, escorted me to a local restaurant and met me afterwards as it was late and I was alone and they did not want me to get lost. They filled my days with wonderful suggestions about where to go and any spare moments with friendly and informative chats about their interesting country.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The whole family made you feel both an honoured guest and part of the family at the same time.
Liked least: litter but that was common to everwhere I visited in India.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Jun 2016
"Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Alleppey. We are glad that you found your stay to be ‘Excellent’ and that we could delight you with our amenities and service standards. We are happy that you enjoyed the food offerings and will share your feedback with my wife Sheeja. Thanks for wonderful wordings and we too enjoyed that days. Keep in touch.
With regards,
Santhosh, Sheena & Goku."
richandt2...
Munnar, India
“A true family feel to our stay”
Reviewed 16 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for two nights.It is situated a couple of minutes from the train station up a back laneway which is sometimes hard for tuk tuk drivers to find.Apart from that the family are extremely welcoming.Breakfast was very tasty and a lot of well prepared food.I spent a rew hours one afternoon with Sheeda learning how to cook a traditional Kerala fish curry which we had later on that evening.Altogether a pleasant stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole family feel and a very engaging couple who run the homestay.
Liked least: The room was dark and with a little bright colouring would enhance the whole experience.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Apr 2016
Thank you very much for your review.
Santhosh & Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing