“Perfect way to enjoy the backwater as a family!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Full Exterior View of Pournamis' 4 Bedroom Luxury Houseboat
Luxury Bedroom in Pournamis' 4 Bedroom Luxury Houseboat Wash Area in Pournami 4 bedroom Luxury Houseboat
Check Availability
Bedroom Art in Pournamis' 4 Bedroom Luxury Houseboat
Bed and Bedroom art in Pournamis' 4 Bedroom Luxury Houseboat
Wash Room in Pournamis' 4 Bedroom Luxury Houseboat
Shower Area in Pournamis' 4 Bedroom Luxury Houseboat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
Karigalan...
“Perfect way to enjoy the backwater as a family!!”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Stayed overnight in a 4 bedroom houseboat. Great staff, excellent food and the whole family enjoyed the trip. My next trip will be definitely more than a day with Pournami Houseboat.

Management Response
13 Jan 2017
Thankyou for your review. Please do visit us again :)
Sairam S
Chennai (Madras), India
“Just go, and relax!”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

You will be in cruise-control! Excellent hosts, very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly captain, perfect setting, great hospitality and food. Just get in the houseboat, and sail off.

brandand2...
Mumbai
“Excellent Service and Memorable experience”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I had booked Pournami Houseboat on 16-17 Nov 2016 for 12 members. Due to my personal problems I was not part of tour and my family member only went there. I was worried as they don’t know much about trip details as all things were booked by me. But this Pournami guys are so well organization. My family members had not faced single problem.

The boat interior is nice, well maintained, neat, clean and comfortable. Food is good. Staff is very cooperative. Its more than one month, still my family members remembers ambience of trip.

I also thanks Ms. Parvathy. As she help me well in this all. Also we had problem with Cash due to demonetization decision. She also helps me to solve this.

I am planning to visit next year as I have missed this year.

Your age range 25-34
Wisebud
Navi Mumbai, India
“First and Best ever experience of a Houseboat”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Have heard from many of my friends that if your are visiting Kerala don't miss the houseboat. So while planning for our family trip, included the houseboat in our itinerary. Surfed through many websites for houseboats and zeroed on Pournami. Initially was a little skeptical since it was the first time i had booked the houseboat on my own research. We checked in the houseboat on 8th Nov'16 and the very expression on everybody's face was.......WOW!!! It was a well furnished 3 bedroom deluxe houseboat with three crew members who were very polite and friendly. The houseboat had all the basic things that one needs to feel like home. Everything in the houseboat was maintained neatly. The food was just amazing....typical Kerala style. All the three meals....lunch, dinner & breakfast were heart winning. The one night stay experience was a memorable one , very relaxing and refreshing. Had I knew that it would have been so great would have definitely booked the houseboat for 2 more days. Ms. Paravathy who handles the booking for houseboats is very helpful and kind, makes sure your query is satisfactorily answered and even suggests for the benefit of the guest. Ms Paravathy.....10/10 for Pournami Houseboat. Will surely visit again and thanks for the first & best ever experience of a Houseboat!!!!

Paradise6...
“Value for Money”
Reviewed 8 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I traveled along with my family and booked the houseboat. The houseboat was neat and clean. Food was excellent and we have a grate day. The driver and cook both were nice and ready to help us. I think it was value for money i spend.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Its value for money
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing