All reviews visited panoramic priced high construction work railway station alleppey beach excellent location tasty food back waters greenery flyover kerala pros timing
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Very conveniently located right across the road from the beach. Rooms are good in spacious cottages.
We were not happy with the service from the staff:
1. The rooms were not ready when we arrived after the check-in time, even though we had booked way in advance.
2. One of the ACs was leaking and it took a while for the staff to figure out how to fix it.
3. No staff in the hotel when we contacted reception for room service around 9.30 PM

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I stay with my wife at Panoramic sea resort Alleppey on 29-31 Aug-16. Hotel location are Great front of Arabian Sea, Just Cross the Road. Wonderful and calm Beach.

The rooms are Spacious with Comfortable bed. Rooms are Clean from inside , But not well decorated, Stains in bed sheets, Dusty window mirror from outside, bed need to Repair/ Renewal, Garden & outside not well maintained.
Over all Property need to Maintained / Maintenance.

Reception are helpful, Restaurant service are good.

Hotel food are Nice, but Pathetic Hotel Normal Drinking water, After Dinner at room, I see Mosquito Larvae Drinking water, Its just a feeling of YAKKKK…

Over all Management should be Need to Aware about, Clean Water , Maintenance and Cleanliness.

Room Tip: Sea View room No / 101 / 111 where i Stay /112 and 124
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

No breakfast ready till 7:30 morning. Not proper answer from staff member. Sticky room floor. No proper food. 3 times called for ac remote till end we didnt got it. Avoid this place there are many better options.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Room is very Clean, Full Privacy maintained..... By the sea add to it another star. Good Food. Staff good. Beer & wine Bar addition Convenience. Pool area is bit Dirty.Dining is good. Will stay again if we visit Alleppy.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I have been to this place with a doubtful mindin after reading mixed reviews about it. However, once on reaching the place I knew that I have made the right decision. The place is located facing the Alapuzha beach. It is ver nicely maintained, the service staff are courteous (Trust me they never bothere for tips)., the food was very good with a wide variety of cuisine available (u may find reviews that food is pricey,but its worth the money u spend). The room interiors are wonderfully done, room is equipped with a nice LCD, AC in brand ne condition. It has a swimming pool and spa too.

I spent 6 complete nights at this place and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Stayed April 2016, travelled as a couple