See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Every thing was good.
The room setting has similarities to Marriott hotel in Shanghai. It was safe to walk around the hotel vicinity at night. KFC and malls are within walking distance. Ask for skyline on your intended stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Narada recently for business. After a long flight from Chicago and the drive from Shanghai I was exhausted. I was greeted warmly by reception and checked in quickly to my room. Since the kitchen was closed by then (it was late at night) they were able to find me fresh fruit, soup and tea which was promptly delivered to my room.
The room was lovely and clean and had everything I could possibly need including a large soaker tub - very pleasant after a long trip.
I have dietary restrictions and was able to show them my allergy card. They took this back to the kitchen and then when returning were able to recommend foods from their large buffet style breakfast so that I didn't eat anything to cause allergies.
If I have the opportunity to come to Jinhua again, I would certainly recommend this hotel.
Note that they are having some construction right now, but this is a minor inconvenience and should not prevent you from enjoying your stay.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
616811011, Manager at Narada Hotel Jinhua, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Dear guest: Thank you for your affirmation. We look forward to your visit again. Thanks for your supporting to our hotel.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Generally the stay is good. Hotel was on renovation but didn't bother us. The room is clean. They have good choices of movies and TV series. The breakfast is really good, mix of western and Chinese food. Staff are nice and can speak english.........

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
616811011, 经理 at Narada Hotel Jinhua, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Prepare yourself to spent a lot if time in the reception when you check in or out. They don't speak English fluently and pretty slow in the receptionist desk.
It has good location, you can walk to the left side around 100m + another turn left for 50m to get some small stuff from a small supermarket. Average breakfast, quite big collection of food.
It is really business stay hotel, not for family holiday.

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank Eko H
616811011, 经理 at Narada Hotel Jinhua, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2015

Dear Guest: Thank you for your advice. We will strengthen the staff training of English conversation. We look forward to your visit again,hope to serving you in English.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night in August 2015. This was perhaps my sixth or seventh stay in this hotel.
Hotel has good entrance lobby. The coffee shop and Chinese cuisine restaurant are both good. Breakfast spread is quite exhaustive.
Rooms on executive floor are spacious. Neat & clean room & toilet with good supply of toiletries. Room has refrigerator & coffee maker with good supply of tea coffee making essentials.
Surprisingly, although the international traffic is growing, yet some of the new staff does not understand basic/essential English language. The girl at front office could not understand invoice! & the waitress in coffee shop couldn't understand fork n spoon. Hotel should themselves conduct short training for language essentials.
However, all in all it was a good stay.

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank nks1947
616811011, 经理 at Narada Hotel Jinhua, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015