“Craving for oriental”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Gulf Breeze
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have been there several times, never disappointed. We love this place. Shrimp Pad Thai with large noodles always delicious, combination mix pad see euw, pad rad nar so very good. Thanks to the staff!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here a few times when in town and it’s always excellent. I go out of my way to plan to eat here. Drunken noodle is amazing.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Got the chicken fried rice and spring rolls to go. Didn't miss a beat. A little on the higher price side but well worth it. Good fresh Thai food. Will go back and recommend.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I like the casual dining atmosphere at Taste of Thai. The staff is very friendly and the food is very good. I usually order the fried rice with chicken. I would suggest you give them a try.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We LOVE this place!! We’ve done take-out and dine in. Both experiences have exceeded our standards! We would eat this every weekend if we could!!