“Perfect views, beautiful location, spacious...”
other traveller has booked this property
Amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico! Gorgeous View from this condo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Crystal white sand surround Regency Towers! Amazing views from this condo!
Amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico!
Gorgeous View from this condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tina I
“Perfect views, beautiful location, spacious condo, and truly the best customer service.”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We were four girlfriends leaving the stress of work and landed in this gorgeous place. I personally have been to many beach condos over the years. I can't stress enough how thrilled we all were when we walked in. What made this the absolute best condo ever, was not only the clean, spacious, nicely decorated condo but the manager, Gregg. He was an absolute gem to work with. He was personable and easily accessible whenever we had a question. Gregg is, by far, the best management I have ever personally worked with, hands down. Gregg is the definition of southern hospitality.

We loved this location~it was close enough to go to the heart of Pensacola Beach yet far enough away to have the peace and tranquility we all desired. The parking lot was open and easy to get around in, the entrance to the complex was clean and inviting, and the easy walk (although there are elevators) up one flight was super convenient. The condo patio offered the privacy of not having people walking around in front. I liked being able to sit out on the patio and listen to the ocean waves without the chaos of other noise.

It was evident that the owners of this condo took great pride in decorating and providing necessities for this property. I have always had to bring my own dish soap, coffee liners, hangers, etc. Not here~they have truly thought of everything! The charm and sweet energy of this condo will always be at the top of my list. While it is not brand new, I felt this condo offered much much more...character, convenience, peacefulness, etc. I honestly want this to be my permanent booking in the future. I plan to book soon for my next visit. This one was hard to leave. To me it was definitely a hidden secret that I understand needs to get booked up regularly but I wish it could be my very own oasis.

To the owners, you are priceless. Your pride in your darling beach oasis is evident. I feel like I left a piece of my heart when we drove away. I would highly recommend anyone rent this beautiful condo simply because of the sweet and simple love that oozes through every part of this place. I seriously can not wait to return again. I plan to try and return this summer with my 81 year old mother (who would not be able to join me if it weren't for the accessibility of this place. Her health is failing but nothing like a little ocean love to boost her spirits. Fingers crossed I can make it happen.

Thank you for providing me with the best week this weary teacher could only dream of.

13 Apr 2018
I am really glad that you ladies enjoyed this property and the beaches. You are the absolute best guests we have had. I really appreciate your kind words about the owners and me. It was my pleasure to serve you and provide the best vacation destination possible. Thank you for trusting me to deliver. Best regards
Tabby K
“Best condo location and view ever!!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I would stay in this condo over and over again! Gregg was so friendly and helpful. This condo has the perfect set up, easy parking, only steps to the beach from the condo, beautiful view of the beach from the balcony and a quick drive to the best restaurants. Everything about our stay was perfect!

buriedins...
Colorado
“Family Fun!”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Regency Towers, and found everything we needed in the unit. My boys (4 yrs & 2 yrs) had a blast in the pool and on the beach, and the beach access was perfect. I'm normally not a pool person, but the pool was great...clean and well maintained. The unit itself was very clean, and offered everything we needed for preparing dinners and such. My only complaint, is that I wish we would have had more time! We would definitely like to come back for a visit in the near future! Thanks to Gregg for his assistance, and the ease of communication and access to the accommodations.

Your age range 35-49
7 Oct 2017
Thanks so much for choosing this property for your vacation. I appreciate you and glad you guys had a great time! Best regards, Gregg
Mike L
“Great place”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great guy to deal with. Went above and beyond for us. Has the best view and the most privacy in the whole complex. Perfect vacation. Would stay there again.

27 Sep 2017
Thank you! You are the best guests ever! I appreciate you and I am so glad you loved the property!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing