“Had to make a stop”

Ranked #2 of 31 Dessert in Greensboro
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We live in Michigan, when our friends heard we were going to be in Greensboro, they said we had to stop at Maxie B's. All the cakes bakery products are made in house. We settled on sharing a caramel, pecan cake- it was sooo good- definitely can taste the fresh butter used in making the cake. One cake slice was more than enough for us to share.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

When we arrived at Maxie B's the other day, I had a good feeling because there was a line out the door. The cake was definitely worth the wait. There were so many choices, it really was difficult to make a decision on what flavor of cake we wanted the most. I decided on the Caramel Cake, and my husband had the Coconut Cake. Both were delicious; so divine and full of flavor. We will go back to try another flavor very soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We bought a chocolate cake, and it tasted good but I guess at over $60 I expected more. They do gorgeous custom made cakes though.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This is nice place to have a dessert with friends or family. They have a great selection and their cakes are always decorated beautifully, but their prices are really high. I feel like you are paying for a wedding cake every time you walk into that place.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Where do I start with Maxie B's?!Such a cute restaurant, very easy to locate.The staff is always friendly & the deserts!!....So delicious! Definitely a must!!