“Great food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We've been patrons of this restaurant location for several years. The food is always great and the staff is accommodating (although our last server was not as attentive as others). While this is a seafood restaurant, my favorite dish is actually the filet with a special topping of crab, spinach, tomatoes and occasionally capers. The best plan for a visit to this Bonefish is to make a reservation if going during peak hours due to the popularity this location.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here last night. I had bang bang tacos - they were awesome! Just the right amount of spice. Disappointed they did not have chocolate creme brûlée but had chocolate molten lava cake. It was ok.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Yes- I know never get food from a place that doesn’t specialize in the food so getting a burger at a seafood place is crazy but it was wagu beef which is top of the line but it tasted frozen- I got this to go for a stay at the Sheraton; uggh it was cold by the time I got to my room so disappointed. Doubt I’ll ever try this place again

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Appears to be a very popular place next to the Convention Center in Greensboro. Placed with packed with people. Pretty extensive menu and mostly packed with Fish (as the name suggests). They did not have the fish that I wanted in a Special meal plan so I ended up ordering the Chicken with Teriyaki sauce. I had a Caesar salad to start with followed by the Chicken main dish. For desert they had a Macadamia nut Brownie with a scoop of vanilla icecream. All of the above were delicious. Especially the chicken which I enjoyed greatly. Service was good, however given how busy the place was, it was hard to get the attention of our waiter. She seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time at another table. Great marks for the food, not so great for service.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Everything about my pick up order went poorly. The restaurant sits on a narrow strip of land that does not provide adequate parking. That is mitigated by the adjacent shopping mall that has plentiful parking, but if you decide to seek parking by the restaurant, you can get trapped in the single lane around the building. A truck parked outside the main entrance locked me in place for over five minutes when I went to pick up.

I had a $20 promo card to use as part of my payment for the pickup order. These cards were distributed widely in December, with one awarded for every $100 gift certificate purchased. Their use should be simple and routine, but I had to wait over 10 minutes for a manager to swipe the card, as the hostess did not have sufficient authority to do so. Between the parking delay and payment delay, I was on site just over 20 minutes, so you can imagine the temperature of my meal when I finally got home.