“Disappointing Service on Pickup Order”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #20 of 948 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Everything about my pick up order went poorly. The restaurant sits on a narrow strip of land that does not provide adequate parking. That is mitigated by the adjacent shopping mall that has plentiful parking, but if you decide to seek parking by the restaurant, you can get trapped in the single lane around the building. A truck parked outside the main entrance locked me in place for over five minutes when I went to pick up.

I had a $20 promo card to use as part of my payment for the pickup order. These cards were distributed widely in December, with one awarded for every $100 gift certificate purchased. Their use should be simple and routine, but I had to wait over 10 minutes for a manager to swipe the card, as the hostess did not have sufficient authority to do so. Between the parking delay and payment delay, I was on site just over 20 minutes, so you can imagine the temperature of my meal when I finally got home.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The steaks were cooked perfectly as usual and this time we tried the mussels. They were awesome. Our waitress Jina was super friendly and very prompt.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I took my father here for his 63rd birthday. He loves fish and had the fish and chips. He really liked them and though they were better than Red Robin. I had the waygo beef and ginger potstickers. They put the sauce under them so by the time you get to the third one they are starting to get soggy. I also tried the crab and corn chowder. I don’t know why but it was very sweet. Was not a fan. Overall- decent meal. Oh yea. We also got the bang bang shrimp- people seem to rave about- it was good. My dad enjoyed the lettuce it sits on more than the shrimp haha!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

They did a great job on my friends birthday party. Had a table ready to go and brought out the cake at just the right time. Service was excellent for our large party and had the right guy serving us. Food at Bonefish is always good. I would go back for a meal anytime.
Enjoy

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is a pretty good, high priced eatery. I went with a group of 5 and receivedt excellent service, very high end food, and nice atmosphere. Yep, it was a good 4-star experience. Our reservation was ready on time and the table set well. Beginning with an excellent infused Manhattan, we went on to the famous 'bang-bang' shrimp (which, although tasty, is not really that great. The tuna was overcooked and not rare like we asked, and the fish a tad overcooked, but these are nit-picky. It was a solid experience, well done, and we will go again.