“Eh.. not bad”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I took my father here for his 63rd birthday. He loves fish and had the fish and chips. He really liked them and though they were better than Red Robin. I had the waygo beef and ginger potstickers. They put the sauce under them so by the time you get to the third one they are starting to get soggy. I also tried the crab and corn chowder. I don’t know why but it was very sweet. Was not a fan. Overall- decent meal. Oh yea. We also got the bang bang shrimp- people seem to rave about- it was good. My dad enjoyed the lettuce it sits on more than the shrimp haha!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

They did a great job on my friends birthday party. Had a table ready to go and brought out the cake at just the right time. Service was excellent for our large party and had the right guy serving us. Food at Bonefish is always good. I would go back for a meal anytime.
Enjoy

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is a pretty good, high priced eatery. I went with a group of 5 and receivedt excellent service, very high end food, and nice atmosphere. Yep, it was a good 4-star experience. Our reservation was ready on time and the table set well. Beginning with an excellent infused Manhattan, we went on to the famous 'bang-bang' shrimp (which, although tasty, is not really that great. The tuna was overcooked and not rare like we asked, and the fish a tad overcooked, but these are nit-picky. It was a solid experience, well done, and we will go again.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

As chance would have it, our last two visits at Bonefish Grill we've been seated in Austin's area. He's the best! The shrimp & scallops entree is wonderful! Love this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Bad service and slow not so good food...much prefer other places. We went twice and have simply given up...again...sigh...