“Fun place for beer, sports, and bar food”

Natty Greene's Pub & Brewing
Ranked #14 of 914 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Description: The birthplace of Natty Greene's is a great place to get the full Natty's experience. Twelve taps serve up the brews we're most famous for, plus a rotation of brewhouse exclusives, seasonals and one-of-a-kind inventions. Enjoy family-friendly dining on the first floor or stop by to hoist a pint of our finest in the second floor taproom.
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I was taken to this spot while visiting a dear college friend in Greensboro. They offer a variety of beer brewed right there, with a very diverse and interesting menu. I ended up ordering their version of a Cuban sandwich. It was very good and very messy because they brush BBQ sauce over the bread! I wish we could've spent more time there and tried a few more brews, but it was late and I'd had a long day.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Great environment to hang w friends, any kind of beer you would enjoy. Food is pub food but good. Lots of TV to watch sports

Reviewed 1 October 2017

First off, this is NOT the Natty Greene's Kitchen + Market at Revolution Mill on Yanceyville Road. I hope TA reviewers who want to post about that store do so on that TA's site. That other store is new and still "getting to it's feet" and appears to have a pretty low rating but I plan to go sometime later this month for a solo visit and review.

This review is for my family's visit to the ORIGINAL store on South Elm Street which I have found to be super professional in every way. The service staff is wonderful, the beer is amazing (my favorite is Buckshot) and the food continues to earn a top spot among Greensboro restaurants. I usually try to choose something different each time I visit but this time I had to go back to my old faithful, the Blue Cheese Burger with chips and unsweet tea. Everything was perfect! Everyone in my party raved over their orders. Reasonably priced too! Thanks Natty!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch at Natty Greene's Pub & Brewing on 9/23/17. Great service & great food! You must try the flight of beers! Good stuff!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The place has a style. The loft room specially suitable for business events offers lot of space, pool and darts. Nice selection of draught beer made evening very relaxing.