“Best Experience Ever!!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My name is Jackie Martin and my husband and I went there for our 10th anniversary, as one of the things to do that day that we had never had done. I had read all the reviews but he didnt know that I had planned this event. So as we are almost there I tell him that we are going to get reflexology done and he had mixed emotions about it. We live in VA an that was a busy do for us and seemed like nothing was going right but when we arrived we meet Susan an she is just a sweet heart. She really made us feel comfortable and excited about doing it, so my husband goes first and he comes out all smiles. When I had mine done it relaxed my whole body. She explained what she was doing and I enjoyed it. She really knows what she is doing and gives good helpful tips and advice. We will be back to visit and I have recommended my friends and family.

Thanks, Suzan

1  Thank Jacqueline M

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I can't say it enough! I have fibro and have had wonderful results since I have been visiting Susan. She has been a true blessing to me! She has a wonderful, calming and sweet spirit about her. I look forward to every visit. I can't thank her enough!!

1  Thank comer13
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I was recommended to visit Family Reflexology several months ago due to menopausal symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, and sleep deprivation. Not only have these symptoms lessened tremendously, Susan has helped me with athletic injuries such as achilles tendonitis, vertigo, and carpal tunnel syndrome. I am a highly active person participating in cycling, tennis, and golf and she is definitely a permanent member of my wellness team. My body is now sound and I am happily participating in the activities I love. A side benefit to seeing Susan for Reflexology is her passion for teaching me how to heal myself... I highly recommend her!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I have been going to Family Reflexology for years. always something I enjoy and look forward to.
Susan is really good at what she does and I always feel great after a session.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This spring I lost my sense of taste and smell due to a sinus infection. This led to an appetite suppression, weight loss among other problems as well. I went to an ENT physician who ordered an MRI, and because I had no polyps...he said there was nothing he could do for me.

Susan was recommended to me by a family friend and I am so thankful and have actually been blessed to have met her. She listened to my problem, said she might be able to help me gain some of my senses back with the use of Tempura Medical Reflexology,

Susan's care, concern, kindness, and outstanding technique have helped me tremendously and while I have only had a few weeks of medical reflexology...I feel better than I have in a long time. I told her that even if I never regain my sense of smell and taste...I will be forever grateful that our paths crossed because she has been a "shining light" in my life, and her personal care and attention is such a gift.

I would HIGHLY recommend Susan as one of the best medical reflexologists I have ever come in contact with, and her ability to sense and respond to people where they are to help them with their particular problems is a unique and special talent. Because of her healing hand, I have full confidence that my sense of taste/smell will return, but I am so grateful for what I have gained in the process which was meeting and being treated by Susan.

1  Thank WKH2013