“Reflexology has changed my life!”
Review of Family Reflexology

Family Reflexology
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I can't say it enough! I have fibro and have had wonderful results since I have been visiting Susan. She has been a true blessing to me! She has a wonderful, calming and sweet spirit about her. I look forward to every visit. I can't thank her enough!!

1  Thank comer13

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I was recommended to visit Family Reflexology several months ago due to menopausal symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, and sleep deprivation. Not only have these symptoms lessened tremendously, Susan has helped me with athletic injuries such as achilles tendonitis, vertigo, and carpal tunnel syndrome. I am a highly active person participating in cycling, tennis, and golf and she is definitely a permanent member of my wellness team. My body is now sound and I am happily participating in the activities I love. A side benefit to seeing Susan for Reflexology is her passion for teaching me how to heal myself... I highly recommend her!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I have been going to Family Reflexology for years. always something I enjoy and look forward to.
Susan is really good at what she does and I always feel great after a session.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This spring I lost my sense of taste and smell due to a sinus infection. This led to an appetite suppression, weight loss among other problems as well. I went to an ENT physician who ordered an MRI, and because I had no polyps...he said there was nothing he could do for me.

Susan was recommended to me by a family friend and I am so thankful and have actually been blessed to have met her. She listened to my problem, said she might be able to help me gain some of my senses back with the use of Tempura Medical Reflexology,

Susan's care, concern, kindness, and outstanding technique have helped me tremendously and while I have only had a few weeks of medical reflexology...I feel better than I have in a long time. I told her that even if I never regain my sense of smell and taste...I will be forever grateful that our paths crossed because she has been a "shining light" in my life, and her personal care and attention is such a gift.

I would HIGHLY recommend Susan as one of the best medical reflexologists I have ever come in contact with, and her ability to sense and respond to people where they are to help them with their particular problems is a unique and special talent. Because of her healing hand, I have full confidence that my sense of taste/smell will return, but I am so grateful for what I have gained in the process which was meeting and being treated by Susan.

1  Thank WKH2013
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Hi,
My name is Sabrina...
Where do I begin to describe the miracle Family Reflexology has played in my life?!?
In my early teens I was told I would have difficulty having a child, by the time I was 19 I was told it wouldn't happen. From that moment I stopped dreaming of a life as a mother.
I had Endometriosis and irregular cells on my cervix causing extreme pain, cyst, and scar tissue.
I got married, started a life in fl and never thought of adding to my family until I looked at my husband and realized deep inside we both wanted to bring a child into this world.
We knew it was impossible, and the drs told us it was something that would not happen.
THEY WERE WRONG.
My husband and I prayed and prayed... We found the answer. REFLEXOLOGY...
one session, was all it took!
I entered the room not expecting anything but a massage..... Susan worked my reproductive system, and without knowing what part she was working on I had strange burning in my ovary.....
I fell asleep, woke up refreshed, and carried on.
One month after my session I was feeling strange.
Went to the dr....
And she said " Sabrina, I don't know how this happened...YOU'RE PREGNANT!"
She asked if I had done anything without consulting her and I told her I had a reflexology session.
She laughed and said I was her third patient who had reproductive issues become pregnant from the practice.
With Susan's hands, and Gods guidance, miracles happened!
They happened in my life and they WILL happen in yours.... We are expecting our daughter EmmaJo Nov.26th
I know for a FACT that Family Reflexology was the reason for our miracle!

1  Thank Sabrina S