“Crawfish are a HIT ! ”

Ranked #127 of 946 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: New Orleans Bars & Grill feels proud to cater your special events, catering services, parties etc. We provide accommodation for 200 guests at a time in our formal dining arrangement with our extremely qualified staff. We firmly believe in offering superior quality customer services to our customers. At New Orleans Bars & Grill, we experience what actually needs to have a substantial food party! Our management team takes pride in making all the possible alternatives that fit in your budget. We feel proud to be Triad's only authentic Cajun restaurant that provides great quality Cajun cuisine in a huge and comfortable environment with two fully stocked bars. This is our dedication to our valued customer that we put forward our self to deliver only the best quality food and drinks. No matter what function or event you are contriving to throw. In short, our event center offers everything that you would love to get a perfect business event, private lunches, team dinner, game day, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday celebration, wine tasting or cocktail parties! Greensboro Bourbon Bar: It's not just Greensboro only bourbon bar... It's Greensboro's favorite party bar. We excel in large party bookings and is a sure fire way to an unforgettable birthday, marriage ceremony, corporate night out, stag or high school reunion. To shine your mood, we offer daily special drinks. And that's not all, we also offer more than 120 cocktails, red wines, white wines that will surely get you in a good mood! Come at New Orleans Bar And Grill and enjoy the real taste of Cajun cuisine and authentic sea food with exotic flavors of drinks, wines and cocktails.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best places to get crawfish in greensboro. The flavor is similar to dry rub obay.

I am a huge crawfish lover. We came in on thursday. The special os 2lbs for 22.99. I wish more corn was served with it.

As soon as I got there we were seated! On Friday & Monday they have all you can eat crab legs with unlimited sides

Dessert was the best part !

Reviewed 23 March 2018

A most satisfying experience from the moment I walked in to finishing up my meal. The place was hardly crowded at about 5:30 pm when I walked in. Was greeted courteously and shown to my table. I was dining alone. The service was polite, friendly and super attentive. High marks indeed. The bread that was offered as an appetizer was great! I ordered the Tilapia blackened which came with 2 sides. I chose mashed potatoes and home made Cole Slaw. The fish came with some Tartar sauce on the side. All of this tasted good and was cooked well. The waiter took the trouble to check on me regularly to make sure that I was enjoying the food and did not lack for anything. The place was decorated with typical New Orleans paraphernalia, the beads that go along with Mardi Gras etc. They had some blues music playing in the background. Overall, they made me a very happy customer.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Well after months upon months (maybe even years) of talking about it, wife and I decided to try out this restaurant for date night.

Starting with the food (after all that’s why you go to a restaurant) it was decent/ok but nothing special. I got the special which was a 16oz steak covered in shrimp scampi and a baked potato. Wife got a steak and baked potato. The steaks were ok but not much seasoning and mine had a lot of fat/gristle. The shrimp in the scampi were cooked well —- still firm which is good. But the sauce and such didn’t do it for me. To me the best part of the dinner was the loaded baked potato.

Service wise, our server was very good. She smiled and appeared to be genuine about having us. She kept drink glasses full and checked on us regularly without it being overwhelming.

Atmosphere, it was loud but probably because of the hard floors and small spaces which bounced sound around.

Price wise, I think it was over priced for what we got. No appetizers, water and no desserts and the bill was 53 before tip. The all you can eat crab legs were $49 which I wanted but thought that was way too high.

Overall, not terrible but for the value and the quality, it may be years before we revisit.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Friendly wait staff, plentiful portions and good variety, my blackened shrimp were good, overall we liked it but didn’t love it.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Came upon this restaurant through a Groupon deal. Appreciate the fact that they serve dinner all day long making it easy to use. Many choices on the menu, and food was delicious. Portions large, had to bring home half so had the leftovers for dinner (much appreciated). Only suggestion regarding food would be to cut way back on the cheese. We can always ask for more, but once it is melted, although delicious we are stuck with the mega calories. Service was very good. We will definitely return, and know to ask for cheese on side!