“Field Trip”

Greensboro Children's Museum
Ranked #5 of 80 things to do in Greensboro
More attraction details
Owner description: Interactive exhibits for children.
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Went on a field trip with my sons daycare class. We had a blast!!! I would highly recommend anyone with small children to go! An awesome learning experience!

All reviews
"across the street"
"airplane"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We happened to be traveling through Greensboro on a Sunday and I found out that this museum charges half-price ($5) on Sundays, so we went. There are a lot of play areas for interactive-type, imagination-type play. I wouldn't personally call it a "museum", though. The only disappointment is it was a rainy day, so the outdoor play structure was closed. That was the main area my son wanted to play on. If we go back, it will definitely have to be on a sunny day!

3  Thank Sara A
Reviewed 5 March 2018

It has been 2 years since my last with the granddaughters and they have added several new areas. The outdoor climbing/play equipment is fantastic. New lobby and snack area are nice. There are so many play areas that my granddaughter was too excited to stay in any one area for long. She really enjoyed the staff lead music time! Great way to spend a few hours.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The two things that make this children museum really stand out is the outdoor climbing cage and the outdoor garden area with chicken coop. Both are amazing and unique. Inside it is the usual children museum interactive stuff - a market area, an airplane/truck/car area, a hospital, a block building area, small manipulative area and stage with costumes. The check in process was incredibly long and laborious. Adults could get in free on Sunday if they gave up their phones, which is a a great idea, however it definitely needs to be streamlined.

1  Thank CharlotteDayTripper