“Very civilized.”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 942 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: USD 30 - USD 40
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The venue is wonderful. It is open and airy inside, with generous outdoor seating as well. There is often live music. The food is exquisitely prepared and presented by a friendly, knowledgeable wait staff. Go there for any occasions and do yourself and others in this wonderful establishment a favor, leave the young kids at home. LOL

Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thirlled to hear that we didn't disappoint. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We loved everything about this bistro. We had several outstanding servers- Hannah, Dayesha, and Edgar. We were furniture shopping in High Point and stayed at the Proximity Hotel attached to this outstanding restaurant. The food was out of this world. The wine list is international and offers amazing choices. If you like creme brûlée, it’s not to be missed. We had the lemon, and it was outstanding. Our entrees included short ribs, filet, and salmon. All were prepared to perfection. Viva la Print Works Bistro! Outstanding!

Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

This is amazing to read! To leave a memorable impression on you with food, atmosphere and service is such a testament to the hard work of our staff and our vision. Thank you so much for sharing and we hope to see you again the next you are in town!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the Bistro on our trip to Greensboro. The food was average. My salad included oily zucchini chips. The service was very good and the ambience is pretty. It was a relatively costly lunch of average taste.

I'm so sorry that we missed the mark on your recent visit. I do strongly encourage you to return and give us another shot. If you are so inclined I would love to learn more about your experience. Please email me at asibbett@qwrh.com
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Here for high point market. Came for dinner. Started with calamari. Delicious. As was the beet salad. Then was the salmon with strawberries on top. This was just weird. Strawberry juice on the delicious mash potatoes beneath ruined them. And ruined the green beans. The strawberry juice ruined everything. It was sloppy mushy and a weird combo. Couldn’t finish it. Would not recommend this dish. And I’ve not met a piece of salmon I didn’t like. Big disappointment. Dined here before and I loved it. This was not good.

Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

I'm so sorry that we missed the mark on your recent visit. I do strongly encourage you to return and give us another shot if you are here for Fall market. If you are so inclined to reach out me via email; asibbett@qwrh.com I would love connect with you.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sincerely~
Ashley S.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The potato cakes were filled with flavor. Lunch: Burger & fries were good w/ a spicy mustard..I now copy at home.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to enjoy a flavorful lunch while you stayed in Proximity hotel. You can't go wrong with our burgers and potato cakes. Thank you for sharing.