“BEAUTIFUL!”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: USD 30 - USD 40
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had an absolutely wonderful lunch here. Fabulous food and great service. Topped off by two dessert "flights". I cannot remember how they were listed on the menu, but they were delicious! This is truly a gorgeous room. I have never used that word in a review before!

1  Thank savvytravelerguy
Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

This is amazing to read! To leave a memorable impression on you with food, atmosphere and service is such a testament to the hard work of our staff and our vision. Thank you so much!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Excellent place for brunch or lunch. I have not been there for dinner. I have always had good service and everyone around me has enjoyed their meals. Nice atmosphere!

1  Thank Jean R

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will join us for dinner soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Everyoone in this area knowa how good Print Works is for dinner, but it should be equally praised for its morning menu. The corned beef hash is not your momma's canned offering. High quality ingredients and served hot in a mini iron skillet. For a healthier option, go for the breakfast scrambler with egg whites, quinoa, spinach, chicken, goat cheese and mushrooms

1  Thank Deac84

We love amazing! And I agree with you 100% about the corned beef hash- it's a personal favorite of mine! Thank you for the praise and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We visited during the lunch hour. The menu didn’t offer many appealing items. The beignets were disgusting and lacked authenticity. This place definitely needs an update. The best thing about this place is the environment and decorations.

Thank you for your feedback about the beignets, I will pass this along to our culinary team- we will have a menu change on April 11th and hope that you will give us another shot.
Sincerely~

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I've been to Print Works a few times through the years, but on my most recent visit, the food was the best it's ever been. We ate outside on an unseasonably warm day in February. I was happy that our server did not miss a beat with us, even though we were occupying one of only two tables outside. The mussels were superb. I ordered the appetizer version, and it was plentiful, especially with the fries that come with the dish. The sauce was so delicious that at the end of the meal, I took the leftover bread from the table and cut it into bites to sop up the remaining sauce. The French fries were good, but I might ask for a lighter substitution next time. I also ordered an appetizer of the Brussels sprouts, which is different than what you get when you order the Brussels sprouts as a side item. These had a delicious char and were perfectly seasoned. A real treat that I look forward to eating again. Even though we dined on the patio, the inside ambience of this restaurant is lovely.

1  Thank Kim2144

Wow! This is exciting to read. I'm so glad to hear that you all took advantage of our crazy NC weather and enjoyed a wonderful meal outside. You definitely enjoyed some of our most popular appetizers- and we're glad to hear that they didn't disappoint-
We look forward to your next visit with us.
Cheers~