“Needs New Menu”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 951 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: USD 30 - USD 40
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We visited during the lunch hour. The menu didn’t offer many appealing items. The beignets were disgusting and lacked authenticity. This place definitely needs an update. The best thing about this place is the environment and decorations.

Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback about the beignets, I will pass this along to our culinary team- we will have a menu change on April 11th and hope that you will give us another shot.
Sincerely~

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I've been to Print Works a few times through the years, but on my most recent visit, the food was the best it's ever been. We ate outside on an unseasonably warm day in February. I was happy that our server did not miss a beat with us, even though we were occupying one of only two tables outside. The mussels were superb. I ordered the appetizer version, and it was plentiful, especially with the fries that come with the dish. The sauce was so delicious that at the end of the meal, I took the leftover bread from the table and cut it into bites to sop up the remaining sauce. The French fries were good, but I might ask for a lighter substitution next time. I also ordered an appetizer of the Brussels sprouts, which is different than what you get when you order the Brussels sprouts as a side item. These had a delicious char and were perfectly seasoned. A real treat that I look forward to eating again. Even though we dined on the patio, the inside ambience of this restaurant is lovely.

1  Thank Kim2144

Wow! This is exciting to read. I'm so glad to hear that you all took advantage of our crazy NC weather and enjoyed a wonderful meal outside. You definitely enjoyed some of our most popular appetizers- and we're glad to hear that they didn't disappoint-
We look forward to your next visit with us.
Cheers~

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Service was excellent - completely professional. The food was good. Lots of choices for a lunch-time meal. The atmosphere is like fine dining, but we did not feel that the prices were too high for lunch.

1  Thank dtbainbridge
Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

This is amazing to read! To leave a memorable impression on you with food, atmosphere and service is such a testament to the hard work of our staff and our vision. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

After attending a cooking class in the adjacent hotel and then catching a movie, we grabbed a soup and side for a late supper. The soups were delicious, as were the salad and potato cakes. The food is top notch here! Service at the bar was great as well.

1  Thank Stewart M

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I came here for my father’s 65th birthday and he enjoyed every minute! We ordered muscles and scallops and they were amazing!

Our server was just as charming and recommended great dishes! I can’t wait to return!

We are honored that you chose us to celebrate such a special occasion. We look forward to you joining us again soon.