Reagan Resorts Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 147
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)
USD 157
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 145
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 122
EconoLodge
USD 504
USD 303
HolidayInn.com
USD 213
USD 1,093
Cancelon
All reviewsconvention centergreat locationroom was cleanparking garagewalking distancebalcony viewcontinental breakfastbalcony doorwould stay againstayed nightsgreat roomgreat place to staythird floorthe main streetnational parkpigeon forgestrip
Reviewed 25 December 2009

The room was ok, but the outside and entrance to the building units could have been much cleaner that`s for sure. The room was average, but the service we received was the worst ever. My wife and I ended up with a room where the heat would not cut itself off like it should and after complaining to management on 2 different occasions. They still did nothing. So we spent 2 miserable nights there having to open the pation door off & on just to be able to sleep. And since it was the Christmas Parade weekend, moving to another motel wasn`t an option as everything else was full at the time. After returning home I wrote to the owner and received a $25.00 off a nights stay certificate if we would give them another chance. Well after those 2 miserable nights, that was more of an insult to us than anything else. I returned the certificate and wished them good luck with their properties. Because if their guests mean no more to them than this, their going to need it.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tennbass
Reviewed 15 August 2009

Dirty smelly sleazy and a bit creepy more or less exactly what you would expect in Gatlinburg. But it was fairly cheap.

Stayed: March 2008, travelled with friends
4  Thank strewelpeter
Reviewed 5 July 2008

This was an excellent hotel the staff were friendly and most important the hotel was clean. They really did look after us.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 30 June 2008

My night started with an employee spitting off a balcony right on the top of my car & thank God HER SPIT BALLS didnt land on my kids. Right then I should've left but I didnt. I stayed 1 night at this hotel & that was 1 night too many. I will never stay at this place AGAIN. It was dirty, noisy, had filthy carpet & the hotel was completely outdated. The room had broken vertical blinds with a spotlight right outside my room. The blinds kept no light out of the room & I think they gave me and my family a used room. The bed wasnt made & the air conditioner was so loud it sounded like a train in my room. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank elvisnky
Reviewed 6 November 2007

This hotel is great if you're looking for affordabilty and location. The hotel is slightly out-dated in decor and the King room was small, but it was clean and convenient. The king bed was relatively comfortable, and the bathroom was spacious enough for two people. Location and price are key with this hotel. The rooms are significantly cheaper than most other hotels directly on the parkway are during peak season, and the hotel is within walking distance of almost everything on the parkway. We would most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple