“Very outdated, hallways reminded me of nursing home.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Reagan Resorts Inn

Reagan Resorts Inn
Ranked #44 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Duffield, Virginia
“Very outdated, hallways reminded me of nursing home.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2010

We wanted to try somewhere new, besides Hampton or Clarion. We like that end of town. The place was very outdated, musty smelling. We didn't know till we tried. Never again

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bdkitkel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2009

The room was ok, but the outside and entrance to the building units could have been much cleaner that`s for sure. The room was average, but the service we received was the worst ever. My wife and I ended up with a room where the heat would not cut itself off like it should and after complaining to management on 2 different occasions. They still did nothing. So we spent 2 miserable nights there having to open the pation door off & on just to be able to sleep. And since it was the Christmas Parade weekend, moving to another motel wasn`t an option as everything else was full at the time. After returning home I wrote to the owner and received a $25.00 off a nights stay certificate if we would give them another chance. Well after those 2 miserable nights, that was more of an insult to us than anything else. I returned the certificate and wished them good luck with their properties. Because if their guests mean no more to them than this, their going to need it.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tennbass

Travellers are raving about these Gatlinburg hotels

ireland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2009

Dirty smelly sleazy and a bit creepy more or less exactly what you would expect in Gatlinburg. But it was fairly cheap.

Stayed March 2008, travelled with friends
4 Thank strewelpeter
Newry
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2008

This was an excellent hotel the staff were friendly and most important the hotel was clean. They really did look after us.

• Liked — friendly
  • Disliked — pool not heated
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Independence KY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2008

My night started with an employee spitting off a balcony right on the top of my car & thank God HER SPIT BALLS didnt land on my kids. Right then I should've left but I didnt. I stayed 1 night at this hotel & that was 1 night too many. I will never stay at this place AGAIN. It was dirty, noisy, had filthy carpet & the hotel was completely outdated. The room had broken vertical blinds with a spotlight right outside my room. The blinds kept no light out of the room & I think they gave me and my family a used room. The bed wasnt made & the air conditioner was so loud it sounded like a train in my room. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.

• Liked — the location on Gatlinburg strip
  • Disliked — room
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank elvisnky