“Amazing!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My husband and I came here for our anniversary weekend. This cabin is gorgeous! It is extremely clean. The little touches make it special. It is close to everything but far enough away that you feel secluded. We would definitely come back again. Thank you for the wonderful memories.

16 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for visiting Bearly Naked cabin and allowing us to be a part of your memories that will last a lifetime. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Smoky Mountains. Many blessings..
Anita
Danbbake
“Even better the second time!”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This cabin is pretty awesome! Not only the location but the owner is very easy to contact and always a pleasure to speak with! This was our second time staying at this cabin and we are already discussing another stay. I highly recommend renting this cabin; the view and luxury accommodations make it worth while! Thanks again Ms. Anita!

8 Aug 2016
Brett and Family,

Than you for staying with us once again at Bearly Naked! It has been my pleasure to have you here with us in the Smokies. I appreciate all the kind words and your continued support. We can't wait to have you back here soon. Best wishes and I look forward to hearing from you once again.

Anita Foster
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

26 Jul 2016
Caleb, Thank you so much for visiting Bearly Naked Cabin. Sounds like you have a very romantic and heartfelt time. So glad we were able to be a part of such a wonderful experience... I wish you years and years of love and happiness...Thanks again and we hope you consider visiting with us again soon.. Many blessings... Anita
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Jul 2016
Kim, Thank you for visiting Bearly Naked cabin. Before check in date and arrival all guests sign a rental agreement. Terms of that agreement are that guests are held responsible for any and all damages to property, including but not limited to towels, sheets, pillows and are charged for excessive cleaning. Unfortunately during your stay pillowcases and pillows got damaged by blood. The sheets were not a problem, as the stains were removed when laundered. However the blood did seep though the pillowcases onto the pillow and those pillows had to be replaced for future guests. There was a white sticky substance all over the red towels. I spoke to your husband and he admitted that the white sticky substance was toothpaste. Also the cabin was covered in a white powdery substance which took 2 additional hours to clean off everything. When I spoke to your husband, he said the powder was probably something he did because he likes powder. I did allow you to bring two additional adult guests without charge. With this all being said and done you had agreed to pay for the two pillows, but I was only able to debit your card for 11.94 which means I was not able to collect enough for the pillow replacement or the time housekeeping spent cleaning the cabin. Normal cleaning time for a one bedroom cabin this small is approximately 1 1/2 hours when guests follow checkout procedures. I strive to insure my cabins are clean and comfortable for all my guests, hoping guests keep in mind that they are visiting someone's home. I never scam or that advantage of anyone, just holding adults accountable for their actions. Thanks again...Anita
Greg0731
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Everything we wanted and more”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Excellent, excellent, excellent! It exceeded our expectations in every way. Close to downtown but not too close. It was private, quiet, large and cozy. Anita was great throughout the whole experience. It's not a question of if, but when we will be back.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
30 Mar 2016
Greg,

Thank you so much for staying here at Bearly Naked! It is so good to hear you enjoyed your stay in the Smokies. The compliments mean a lot, I appreciate every kind word. I hope to hear again from you soon! It's always a pleasure.

Best of wishes,
Anita Foster
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing