Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fun Times!

This is a fun quick activity while walking the strip of Gatlinburg. My friends and I stumbled upon... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018
Millie W
So much fun!

My family loves this place! (We have a 10 and 6 year old) We have done two of the shows and both... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
222merryl
Sullivan, Indiana

Recommended experiences in and around Gatlinburg
from USD 60.00
from USD 65.00
from USD 22.34
More Info
All reviews explained everything los banditos bought a groupon bad guys awesome customer service lasted longer moving seats super nice great activity worth the money a lot of fun awesome host all ages roller coaster staff was very friendly pigeon forge kids and adults
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The zombie one is NOT for little ones. Lots of jump scares. But for everyone else it is incredible!!!!
$25 for two and about 5-6 minutes but worth every second!!!
This is a must do!

Date of experience: April 2018
bigtopmgr, Manager at 7D Dark Ride Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you ssibson123 for your review the zombie show is the scariest one we show but it also still fun and competitive we get some new rides in every 6 to 8 months depending on when they are produced and we invite you and your family to come join us again and have some fun again thank you for your great review.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My family and I chose to do all 3 of the experiences for the extra price. We had a blast. Each experience is only about 5 minutes, but they are intense and a lot of fun. I think the price point is a bit high for the time, but overall was one of the more enjoyable things we did while in Gatlinburg.

Date of experience: March 2018

Hello Michael P and thank you for your review and doing all three rides is honestly the better deal as far as price goes we are glad to hear that you and your family has a blast with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Spring break with grandkids and they all loved it. Ages 7-11 plus myself and my son. We killed zombies and they all wanted to ride again

1  Thank Julie M

Thank you Julie M for your great review and we are happy to hear that you,your grand kids and son had such a great time with us and we hope the next time your in gatlinburg you stop by to ride again you never know when we will get some new shows.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We bought a Groupon for 4 rides total. Myself and my 6 year old son. We did the werewolf and the zombie game. The graphics and 3d are fantastic and the guns work well. It was a little scary for a 6 year old but he was okay.

Games aren't very long like less than 10 mins.

Had we not purchased a groupon we would of been disappointed in price.

We would do it again with a groupon only.

It's a little hidden in the area by smoky mountain moonshine and mellow mushroom.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank mws813

Hello mws813 and thank you for your review we are glad to hear that you and your son had fun with us and yes the zombie one can be scary it makes me jump still when i play it the werewolf one is a blast as well and we do regular maintenance on everything to make sure everything works properly to insure a better experience again thank you for your review and we will be looking foreword to yalls next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was a fun thing to do with my son. He beat me every time which made him happy. The Groupon made it affordable to do all 3 scenes. We had a good time and staff was very friendly.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you Linda N for your great review and my little one always beats me as well kid now days are really really good at these types of things and were glad to hear that yall had a blast with us and the Groupon helps out a lot thank you again for your review and we will be looking foreword to seeing you and your son again in the future.