“Nothing to write home about. ”
Review of The Ship Pub

The Ship Pub
Ranked #34 of 207 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The Waiter was nice, but too busy. We had to ask for things twice.
They did offer a Military Discount, which was nice.
Bathrooms - N/A
Parking - 5 Stars
Wait Time - 5 Stars

Bangors and Mash had bones in it.
Burger was huge, but dried. Pickle was half dried out.
Salads were good.
Sweet Tea was good.

Cleanliness - 4 Stars

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Great food, waiters/waitress service, music, some music live, inside/outside, fireplace works best when needed and draft beers!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Food is always great! Shepherd’s pie, pizza, salads, amazing burgers, wings, sandwiches... you name it! At least 25+ beers on tap. My family have been coming here for years every time we visit Gatlinburg and have never been disappointed. The pub is on the end of a shopping center so you can browse, graze, drink to your hearts content! Sometimes they have live music. They have a pool table and tv’s for all of the games. We love The Ship’s pub! Our favorite part is that it is not in the downtown so you even get to skip the crowds, parking fees, and hustle and bustle but very conveniently located in the Arts and Crafts area. You gotta go! Maybe we will see you there!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We wanted to eat somewhere different as we don't have an English Pub were we live. As far as we can tell, this IS English food. I had the fish and chips. It was cooked well and was tasty, but fried food is fried food and it was heavy. No regrets though - this is what I signed up for. All in all, we were happy with our experience and applaud their efforts.

1  Thank Nat B
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch at The Ship Pub although it was a bit pricey. I had the wings 10 for $10.99 which I thought was a bit pricey, but my husband and I were on our Anniversary weekend, so I splurged lol He totally enjoyed the Reuben sandwich. The food WAS good, the atmosphere was even better. We will definitely be visiting the next time we are in Gatlinburg.