1,388 results
All reviews wine and cheese cookies and milk chex mix murphy bed indoor pool tower suite the river picnic area continental breakfast balcony overlooking the stream hot tub stream running hard boiled eggs each evening rushing water within walking distance babbling brook
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We are a family of 3 (2 adults 1 teen) and loved our stay at Zoders. we had a creek side room and spent hours just sitting on our balcony listening to the creek and watching the mountain coaster go by (sounds like it would be annoying but not at all) This hotel makes me think of an old fashioned motor Lodge with all the service you'd expect from a long time ago. Wine and cheese at 5:00, milk and cookies at 8:00. Served by a real person! Breakfast was standard hotel fare. They have a huge indoor pool with waterfall, a bridge and small hot tub. I think the pool was heated. Plus a heated outdoor pool!! This is a place that is not fancy and modern but quaint, cozy, clean and comfortable. Two beds, little dining table, fridge/micro plus the deck. Easy walk to downtown. Seating area near creek. Cons: small poor picture TV with limited channels (thankfully we were there AFTER the NCAA games were over) . Also the a/c unit went off and on which was somewhat hard to stay asleep. But mostly Pros! Just a neat place to stay and so affordable!!! $80 compared to $140 at other local chains with so much less to offer. If you want fancy and new this is not your place. If you want family, comfort, value and fun, stay here.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank JM0330
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We spent the last weekend at the Zoders as for the most part it was very enjoyable. The staff was great, our room was very clean and a nice size, the pool and spa was nice. BUT the Coaster that is beside of this location was a deal breaker on us ever returning! We couldn't enjoy the balcony for the lights, crane, and flashing lights all night. Let alone you the noise. Perhaps they could have shut those lights off at midnight??

Reviewed 3 April 2018

While I hated Gatlinburg as a town and couldn't leave fast enough, Zoders was a decent place to stay for our family. We appreciated the free simple, basic breakfast and the cookies and milk in the evening. The indoor pool was very nice and the waterfall added a nice touch. Falling asleep to the sound of the creek behind the property was great. The rooms were basic, though the heated floor in the bathroom was very nice. Beds were comfortable. The place seemed a little dated and run down but not in a bad way.

1  Thank willh996
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Spent St. Patricks Day weekend in Gatlinburg with my 2 sons. Ones in college, 1 in high school. Its not easy planning time to spend with them together. So we decided to take a long weekend trip, just the 3 of us. Zoders isn't new to us, we stay there almost every time we come down. (I also got married @ Zoders). We got one of the executive tower suites. It's 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, full living room, dining room, kitchen, and a balcony over the steam. The master bedroom has a King bed and let me tell you what, I could have spent all weekend sleeping in that bed, sooo comfortable. I took a picture of the pillow label so I could buy some of those pillows for at home. I loved it. The 2nd bedroom has 2 full size beds, perfect for the boys. I Say boys, they are 15 and 19, not little. They said they were very comfortable too. Both slept well. The makeover on the pool area looks great. Breakfast was yummy. Not a huge selection but there's something for everyone.
Its a short walk to Hillbilly golf. There's also a marathon of you need to grab a drink and the new mountain coaster next door. From our room we could see the coaster but you can't hear it. Hated to have to leave but it's comforting to know we have a home away from home to come back to soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We absolutely fell in love with Zoders Inn. The setting and location are charming and convenient to town. The free breakfast was satisfying. My family really enjoyed the wine and cheese and cookies and milk they offered daily. The pool wash warm and very clean. As far as indoor pools it was super enjoyable and fun. The locker rooms and public areas were also super clean. Most of all, staff was amazing at Zoders. They were very friendly and helpful. Even though the rooms needed a little updating the beds were very comfortable. We had a Murphy Bed in our townhouse suite, my husband and myself slept on it, we have no complaints. Everything was so quaint at the resort, from the stream and various outdoor sitting areas to the community fire pit. The We are planning on returning in several months with friends. The next rooms we are planning to book with be with the stream view. I read the reviews about the mountain coaster next door and I did not hear it over the stream. We really enjoyed our stay at Zoders.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank jm0nahan
ZodersMgmt, General Manager at Zoders Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear jm0nahan:
Thank you for your kind words and patronage. We appreciate you choosing Zoder's Inn and Suites for your accommodations while visiting the Gatlinburg and Smoky Mountain area. We hope to see you again real soon. Sincerely, Jamie Holland GM