“Home away from home!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Your daily view from the family room and balcony.
Sunrise over the mountains from your balcony - worth getting up early The mist coming over the valley below.  An amazing event to watch from our home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your daily view from the family room and balcony.
Sunrise over the mountains from your balcony - worth getting up early
The mist coming over the valley below.  An amazing event to watch from our home
Come enjoy and watch the winter fun from the best view in the Smokies
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and downtown Gatlinburg from our home
From our on-site guestbook
Getting the family to eat together is easy with a view like this
Great room with spiral staircase up to the kids loft
Fully equipped kitchen to economize your trip
Fireplace with unlimited wood, and a big flat screen TV for family movie night
Master bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
Private master bathroom
2nd bedroom with queen size bed
Guest Bathroom
Kids loft
Kids loft with the flat screen TV and blue ray DVD player
Looking down on the family room from the loft
The indoor pool and jacuzzis - perfect for those chilly days and nights
The outdoor pool
Clubhouse game room
Our building - Nobody can top our views!
On-site playground
'Buddy' welcomes all our guests
View of Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort from the balcony.
See the best views from your balcony!  A guest took this fall foliage picture.
View of the Ober Gatlinburg tram from the balcony. At night it's all lit up.
Make sure to go into the Park for a drive/hike
Mt LeConte in all its beauty from our condo
Mt LeConte in winter
Dusk from the balcony
Watch the lights come to life in Gatlinburg and beyond.......
Downtown Gatlinburg during Christmas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

555theres...
Farmington, Illinois
“Home away from home!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

A big shout out to Jeff and Maria! We spent Sept. 27 to Oct. 1 at your condo at The Summitt in Gatlinburg. As we entered the condo and turned to enter the living room...BAM the most amazing view was there before me! The condo was very homey, nicely decorated, fully equipped with everything you need and very clean. Kudos to your maintenance team. The master bedroom bed was the most comfortable bed I'd slept in away from home. I spent every morning out on the deck enjoying the view with my coffee. What a wonderful stay. I definitely will consider coming back if our vacation brings us that way again. It's a long and winding road up but so worth the drive. Thank you for opening your home to those of us who don't want the hotel experience on our vacations. My husband and his best friend of 40 years, from California, had the best time photographing the views. Thanks again, Theresa L from Farmington, Illinois.

Travelling group: Other
21 Oct 2015
Hey Theresa, I will pass on your lovely comments to my team. Making our guests feel at home is our goal, and we are so happy you enjoyed your Smokies trip. A number of the photos on our site have been taken by our guests, and we would love have you share yours with us as well. We really enjoyed hosting you. Please come back soon! Jeff & Maria
Jolene J
Clarksville, Tennessee
“WOW!!!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Jeff,

I would like to thank you and your family for sharing your beautiful condo with us. We spent a wonderful week there and loved every minute of it! The memories we made there this past week will never be forgotten.
The condo had plenty of room for the 8 of us, the pool and hot tub were amazing. You provided everything we needed and then some! I forgot my make up removing wipes and you had them there!!! That may seem like nothing to some but to me that was very thoughtful! At night having cable and wifi made for an enjoyable evening for everyone and we did not have to miss The Walking Dead!!!
On the way up to the condo one night we saw a mama bear and her 4 cubs, we stopped and took tons of pictures, we were so excited to actually have seen them!
I have stayed at many places in Gatlinburg over the last 18 years but this condo's views win hands down. To watch the sun rise over the mountain was breathtaking. Again thank you so much, anyone looking for a place to stay, THIS IS IT look no further you will NOT be disappointed!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The VIEW was the best part of the stay.
Liked least: Everything was great!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Oct 2015
Hey Jolene,
You are too kind, and it is so nice to hear you had a great family vacation. The Mama bear and her cubs making an appearance are a real bonus when our guests see them. I wish I could take credit for what we have in the condo - however my wife is the one who stocks the home with goodies and is the decorator. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us. Happy travels. Jeff & Maria
Siqi W
Louisville, United States
“Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed 29 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Jeff was very nice and responded very quickly. The condo was exactly as described and comfortable. The view was spectacular. All of my friends and I had a joyful stay. Highly recommended.

Travelling group: Friends
1 Oct 2015
It was truly our pleasure to host you and your friends. Thank you for being so respectful of our home, and we hope to host you again in the near future.
Jeff
Shane H
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME, EXCEPT WITH AN AWESOME VIEW”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Words can not express how awesome this condo is. One must literally just come in person to see just how awesome this place is- The view is something straight out of a magazine- The majestic MT. LECONTE just lays right before your eyes. My famil is so blessed to be able to stay here several times a year. Jeff and his family always make sure it feels like home.This condo is away from the hustle and bustle of town, but still close enough to jump off the mountain and enjoy it. The pools and hot tub are just awesome to relax in after being in town all day. I have been in fire/ems for 25 years, this home allows me and my family(who are all firefighters) to step out of our high acuity lives and relax- and let our minds heal from the careers we are part of and enjoy so much.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
13 Aug 2015
Hi Shane,
You have become very special to my wife and I. Sharing our home with extraordinary families like yours that serve the community as Firefighters/EMS is a true honor. If our condo can give you a temporary break from the stressful work that you do, then this makes me extremely happy. Many thanks to you and your entire family for giving us the privilege of hosting you in our mountain getaway every year.

Jeff

Ps. Our family have stayed in our home 25 times over the years and we still have not tired of that amazing view either!
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Jul 2015
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the feedback, and are glad to hear that you enjoyed our home. It would be our pleasure to host your family again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing