All reviews room was clean two blocks plenty of hot water within walking distance off the strip would stay here again national park great place to stay front desk clerk coffee maker ober gatlinburg breezeway motel6 microwave creek
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Older hotel for Gatlinburg - was clean in room. They just put in new 55" flat screen TVs ! No elevator to upstairs. However, for dog lovers, there is not good area for the dogs to poo - the SMALL place of grass was 8" high, needed mowing, so going to a wooded place was not good either for small dogs.
I rated it Poor for pet owners only; was a good average place for the money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Mark, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We were passing through Gatlinburg during their huge car show and many places were full. We saw the Motel 6 sign and they had a vacancy at a very reasonable price. They are renovating but that didn't deter from the stay. It is an easy walk to restaurants and other shops. The room was clean and more than adequate.

Room Tip: We were afraid there would be a lot of noise later as this hotel caters to families with children but our night was very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Bobcat, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I can definitely say that the location is somewhat ideal, especially for the price. The room was updated and had a functional fireplace, which was awesome. I didn't like that one of my lamps didn't work, two electrical sockets had no power. And the balcony wasn't private. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Brandon, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent location, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The room was clean but the balcony could use some attention. Overall not bad, but the location seemed a little run down in the area. Was hoping for a better view considering when we booked online it said it was a room with a view, and the view was of the condos behind the motel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
rri696, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear AFarmer7188,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and the value of our hotel. We also appreciate your suggestions for improvement and look forward to impressing you during future stays.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Our room is clean and recently updated with flat screen and hard wood floors. No coffee maker though I like to make my coffee every morning but they do have it in the lobby already made. My front desk lady is amazing and funny. I could sit and chit chat all day with her. She definitely cares about the guests. She deserves a raise!! OK so now my negative. The back stairs are very rusted and kinda scarey.and there is no elevator. But I can hear and just slightly see the creek from our back side room. My suggestion to travelers would be to ask for a front side down stairs room unless you want to listen to the creek. As there are no parking spots on the backside of the hotel. Over all I would stay here again the price was amazingly affordable compared to others as I guess most hotels raised their rates for Mothers day or something. Oh and this hotel is right on a trolley stop and a short walk to the park way downtown

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Christy P

Dear Christy, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.