All reviews room was clean two blocks plenty of hot water within walking distance off the strip would stay here again national park great place to stay front desk clerk coffee maker ober gatlinburg breezeway motel6 microwave creek
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I can definitely say that the location is somewhat ideal, especially for the price. The room was updated and had a functional fireplace, which was awesome. I didn't like that one of my lamps didn't work, two electrical sockets had no power. And the balcony wasn't private. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Brandon, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent location, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The room was clean but the balcony could use some attention. Overall not bad, but the location seemed a little run down in the area. Was hoping for a better view considering when we booked online it said it was a room with a view, and the view was of the condos behind the motel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
rri696, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear AFarmer7188,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and the value of our hotel. We also appreciate your suggestions for improvement and look forward to impressing you during future stays.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Our room is clean and recently updated with flat screen and hard wood floors. No coffee maker though I like to make my coffee every morning but they do have it in the lobby already made. My front desk lady is amazing and funny. I could sit and chit chat all day with her. She definitely cares about the guests. She deserves a raise!! OK so now my negative. The back stairs are very rusted and kinda scarey.and there is no elevator. But I can hear and just slightly see the creek from our back side room. My suggestion to travelers would be to ask for a front side down stairs room unless you want to listen to the creek. As there are no parking spots on the backside of the hotel. Over all I would stay here again the price was amazingly affordable compared to others as I guess most hotels raised their rates for Mothers day or something. Oh and this hotel is right on a trolley stop and a short walk to the park way downtown

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Christy P

Dear Christy, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay! Cheap rooms, clean rooms, nice rooms, and friendly staff! I would recommend to anyone! Walk is a short distance to the parkway! Very pleased with the motel and their staff! Would stay here again!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Austin5578
rri696, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Austin5578,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we can't wait to give you another five star experience!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Miranda front desk clerk was very nice, I locked myself outta my car she was more then willing to help us out. Special thanks. Shout out to gatlinburg police for sliming me outta my problem. Walked the strip 4 times looking for keys sober. Lol kids don't do this. Awesome vacation all the way from MICHIGAN.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
rri696, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear KCconstruction,

We are excited to share this wonderful review with our hardworking staff, and we thank you for giving us this opportunity to congratulate them on a job well done. It is so rewarding to hear about your five star experience at the Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.