“Coffee!”

White Oak Flats Coffee Brewhouse
Price range: USD 2 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We feature good coffee, breakfast, hot panini's, fresh baked goods, snacks, and local arts and crafts.
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

Smooth latte. The place was busy and the owner works alone. Well worth the wait. Many locals there for the breakfast sandwich called Jacob 's ladder. Must try sometime.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

White Oak Flats Coffee is a gem. We stopped in after an afternoon of hiking and biking. We more than enjoyed our coffee it was excellent.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

We ordered 3 types of coffee. My son had and iced coffee and the ice cubes were coffee! Great idea! My daughter had a chai tea latte and it was perfect! My mocha was delicious! After being mistreated by Brian and Stephanie at Starbucks in Westgate next door this was refreshing! This lovely place is definitely where I will get my coffee while on vacation!!

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

A very nice place to go to get away from the fast pace of the local community. Sit , relax and enjoy. Had a very nice chat with the owner. Tuff to get started in a small business. Best regular coffee around. Just give him a chance.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I went here twice. The first time was for my wife to get her some coffee for breakfast. I try to support local rather than the starbuck's places. They didn't have tea for me but my wife said the coffee was good. The owner, Tom, was very friendly. The second time was for lunch just before hitting the road home. The family and I had lunch and it was good and prices were reasonable. I read the negative reviews and I must say that they were from either crazy people or made up by someone who has never been there. See you next year Tom!

Thomas W, Owner at White Oak Flats Coffee Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Thanks for the support, friend. It's clear that the "Worst Sandwich and Coffee" was a hit job by someone loyal to the resort. I hope to see you again!