“Great getawny for a couple of any age.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michael l
“Great getawny for a couple of any age.”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This was a great stay. Had a very secluded feel but yet so close to everything. The place was just enough room to relax and enjoy each other. The only thing I would change is the bed. It was a little rough sleep on the mattress but that was just a minor thing compared to everything else. Just run the hot water only when filling up the hottub because it will turn cold and mix well by the time it covers the Jets. Will definitely be going back one day.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
kaseen m
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Anniversary Weekend Stay”
Reviewed 1 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The gentleman that booked our reservation was very helpful. We got the online deal $199 two-night stay. This was a very good deal for what we got. The cabin was nice and cozy. There was plenty of clean linen and kitchenware. The cabin also comes with full washer and dryer. The bathroom is downstairs and the bedroom is upstairs. We were a little disappointed not having toilet paper, but luckily we had a roll in the truck! The hot tub was a nice amenity, but make sure you don't turn on the cold water, because the hot water runs out once the tub is about 1/3 full. The cooler water balanced out the temperature after that. Unfortunately, we found this out the hard way and did not get to enjoy the hot tub our first night, because I had hot & cold water turned on simultaneously. Once the tub was full, I checked the temperature only to find it lukewarm :-/

The cabin smelled old and probably should have the carpets replaced. The bed mattress was very hard, so beware to those who like/need soft bedding. The cabin was secluded just enough for us. It was on asphalt roads, which was very accommodating with the rainy weather. Being located less than 10 minutes from Gatlinburg was great! Our Brentley's Honeymoon cabin was also just 15 minutes from Pigeon Forge. There were gas stations, shops, restaurants, etc. all within a few short minutes away.

Overall, it was a nice experience and we would do it again. We would also recommend the Brentley's Honeymoon cabins to others, because they are affordable and accommodating.

Liked best: Location to attractions/amenities
Liked least: Hard bed
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
AlisonBag...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Relaxing Rustic Get-a-way”
Reviewed 22 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Great accommodations for those looking for the truly rustic cabin ambiance. Loved having the hot tub & fireplace together. We also enjoyed the loft. Conveniently located less than 5 minutes from the arts and crafts community.

Liked best: Private Mountaintop Location
Liked least: Ancient pull down curtains -- need replacing
Friends getaway
Lisa N
Pikeville, Tennessee, United States
“Loved the cabin!”
Reviewed 11 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

our cabin was clean and very nice we loved our stay would have loved a soft king size bed but the bed was clean and the area was very quiet loved our stay

Liked best: large tub
Liked least: the small hard bed
Friends getaway
Jordan H
“BUG INFESTED NOT CLEAN!!!”
Reviewed 28 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I do not typically review the locations I have stayed but this one really requires this post. I understand this is a cabin and not a five star hotel room. Upon arrival to the cabin I thoroughly checked the cabin and to my surprise I found roaches all over this cabin. I then went to the gentleman at Alan's cabin rentals to ask for a refund because I didn't feel comfortable in the cabins. This gentleman was a real piece of work. When I showed him the pictures he said "they are not that bad." I do not care if it were one roach, I didn't intend my engagement weekend to be spent in a roach motel. After I made several attempts to reason with this gentleman I finally responded out of anger with a few choice words and he then kicked me out and left us without a place to stay on thanksgiving day. I never used to pay attention to reviews but I wish someone would have let me know about this location beforehand. Oh and I still did not receive a refund.

Management Response
4 Dec 2014
This review is not exactly as the situation was. These folks were offered two different log cabins that I personally inspected for them. No problems with these two cabins with cleanliness or insects. They refused to even look at either one. They were not left with nowhere to stay. We are in the mountains and not too unusual to have a few insects from bringing in firewood, opening doors etc. We exterminate twice a month in the winter and my cleaners are very satisfactory. If you check the number of people who have booked this cabin in the past we have quite a few satisfied customers.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing