“Not the best”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We’ve been several times, my husband really likes the shrimp and grits. It’s a little pricey for what they offer and the food is just okay in my opinion. The service is never the best, maybe because they are pretty busy when we are there.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,025)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

A fun atmosphere for any who remember the movie.

I was skeptical about the concept, but extremely impressed with the quality of the food and the service. Our waiter was funny and had interesting trivia about the movie to share.

The food was delicious. I order onion rings instead of fries with my order and my daughter ordered mashed potatoes instead of fries with her order and our waiter told us that since it would be a little while on the onion rings and mashed potatoes he brought fries out with our order while we waited. Just a few minutes later he brought the onion rings and mashed potatoes.

I had fried shrimp, my son had fried chicken, my wife had fried fish, and my daughter had a hamburger. We did not order the burger well-done, but when my daughter had eaten into the center of the burger it was too pink for her in the middle and our very attentive waiter brought her another burger platter (complete with fries and jello).

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Yummy food and great service the whole family enjoyed eating here...would definitely go back and recommend this.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our server was Jake. He was t just our waiter he provided an experience. He was very helpful with the menu polite and courteous. He checked back with us after our food arrived to make sure everything was ok and cleared the empty plates.

If you’ve read my reviews before clearing finished dishes is important to me.

He played forest gump trivia and that was a lot of fun. We had bourbon salmon, fried chicken, and New Orleans shrimp. We were all very pleased with our food and portions. Fried chicken is often hard to find boneless unless you get strips. This was boneless fried chicken breast. Perfect for me as I don’t like to eat chicken off the bone

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It took us 20 mins to get seated which is understandable as packed as town was. But it took our server 10 mins to ask for our drink order. Not acceptable. The food was OK but not worth the money.