“Our get away”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
388shelle...
Vero Beach, Florida
“Very Disappointed in Owners Actions!”
Reviewed 9 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We booked the cabin for 1 week. We did not pay for the insurance. We contacted Anita approx 10 days prior to our arrival indicating there had been an emergency that came up and we would not be able to make our reservation. She was very nice initially. Said she would open up the dates and try to re-rent some or all of the days and give us credit for a future rental. I thought that was very nice and I was extremely grateful. So, we kept checking Trip Advisor and we kept checking her personal website as well. SHE NEVER OPENED THE DATES SO PEOPLE KNEW THE RENTAL WAS AVAILABLE. When we asked her about it her reply was, "I don't have to open the dates for someone to make a reservation!" I thought, what, that's nuts.... how in the world does someone know the dates are available if you dont' open them up. Moral to the story is: SHE NEVER PLANNED TO TRY AND RE-RENT THE DATES. SHE LIED! And, I have to tell you. If we would have known, we would have made that trip come hell or high water, but by the time we figured it out. It was too late! ADVISE: GET THE INSURANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU RENT FROM THIS WOMAN BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL SHE WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU, even though she said she would! Greedy Greedy Greedy!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 Aug 2018
We appreciate you choosing Creekside Cabin for your Smoky Mountain vacation.
Unfortunately you sent us an email July 19th stating you would have to cancel the booking you make back May 7th due to work related issues not any kind of an emergency.
I responded to your email and explained that per our rental agreement that no money would be refunded. Your response back to us was if we couldn't give you a refund you understood and said " it is what it is.
When we spoke on the phone , as a courtesy I would try to re book it for you and any if I were able to book your nights I would allow you to transfer some of your money to another stay at a later time.
Since you did not cancel through Trip Advisor, the calendars remained blocked. I opened up the calendars on two other third party sites but not my own website due to accounting issues. All monies collected through my company are dispersed to our owners.
Approximately 4 days prior to your arrival date, you send us numerous emails complaining about the cabin not being re booked yet, and telling me that you have been watching my website every day and that I was a liar, incompetent, unprofessional etc. I called you and explained to you on that phone that I was still trying to re book the cabin and that maybe a last minute booking will come. I did explain to you that although the calendars were still blocked I still get calls for last minute bookings.
We are in the vocational rental business, not the take your money business. We had your reserved nights since May 7th and you canceled 10 days prior to your arrival date. 10 days is not always ample time to re book a cabin. I didn't have to offer re booking it as our agreement simply says no refunds. If I had no intentions of re booking it, I wouldn't have told you that I would try. Unfortunately was not able to re book it.
I would like to add you didn't offer to make the trip any way. You could have let us know that you were going to come any day up until your departure date of August 4th , but you didn't. The cabin sat empty for your book nights so you could have come for any or all those nights. It was never to late to let us know you were coming. Also you purchased no insurance through me as we do not offer any trip insurance. You chose not to purchase trip insurance which was a personal choice.
I try to work with all my guests if possible. Due to such short notice, not being able to re book the cabin does not mean I didn't try.
Just be grateful I offered and did try.
Thanks again.
Anita
Debra P
St Cloud, United States
“Our get away”
Reviewed 30 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

The cabin was very nice. We were close to Gatlinburg, Pidgeon Forge, Cherokee and Maggie Valley. The Smokies are just minutes away from the cabin. We were away from the crazy rat race of town but close enough we could go everywhere we wanted in a short period of time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

21 Jun 2018
Thank you for staying with us at Creekside cabin. It was truly a pleasure having you here with us. So glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and we hope to have you back here with us again in the near future!

Best wishes,
12joeg
Stanhope, New Jersey
“Weekend getaway”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Creekside is a beautiful cabin that my family and I really enjoyed. It was cozy and clean. The sound of the creek made it very peaceful. It's a great location, in proximity to downtown Gatlinburg. We would definitely stay again.

21 Jun 2018
Joe,

Thank you so much for staying with us at Creekside! It was truly a pleasure having you and your family. I appreciate you taking some time to say some nice things about your stay with us. I am so glad to here you enjoyed yourself and we hope to have you back again soon!

Best wishes!
Scott B
“Great cabin!”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Outstanding cabin, very clean and updated. I would recommend this cabin to anyone wanting to visit Gatlinburg. Anita was very helpful with fast response times. Definitely planing on booking here again for our next visit.

3 Apr 2018
Scott,

Thank you for staying with us in the Smokies! I appreciate you taking the time to say some great things about your stay. It was been a pleasure hosting you and we hope to have you back here with us again very soon.

Best wishes to you and your family!
Anita Foster
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing