“Perfect in every way!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jnjs2015
Cleveland, Ohio
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed 12 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This cabin is beautiful, peaceful, well equipped, and comfortable. it is very private and all that you hear are the birds singing and the babbling creek below. I do want to point out that when you are inside with the windows closed you have total silence; meaning that the creek sounds are only heard outside. My husband and I find the sounds of nature and the creek very relaxing. The cabin is located a short drive to all of the attractions of downtown and the National Park. Everything that you need to cook with in the kitchen is provided as well as a few things that you may have forgotten to bring. Even though it is a pet friendly cabin, (we did not have a pet) you would not know that pets have ever been there. The cabin is very clean and well maintained. The cabin sits high above everything else at ground level so that you have total privacy. All of the windows have trees providing you with cover and shade, The large deck is wonderful which includes a gas grill, several seating options, and the hot tub. Our family had a wonderful time and slept very soundly in this wonderful and peaceful retreat by the creek. We absolutely loved the cabin and would definitely stay here again! There is not one bad thing to say about this cabin, it is perfect in every way and worth every penny!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: we loved everything!
Liked least: we loved everything!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
13 Jul 2015
Joi and Family,

Thank you so much for choosing Creekside Cabin for your family vacation. It's always a pleasure sharing our cabin with such wonderful guests. You have no idea how much it means to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in The Smokies. We would love for you and your family stay with us again in the near future. I hope you and your family have made life long memories. Thank you again!

Graciously,
Kathy3706...
Franklin, Tennessee
“Wonderful and Relaxing Cabin”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband, uncle and grand daughter spent five days at the cabin and were very pleased. It is located above a beautiful creek. So relaxing to sit out on the oversized deck and take in all the sounds and smells of nature. The owner of the cabin came by on the first evening we arrived to make sure we were settling in okay and brought us some farm fresh eggs.

The cabin itself was spotlessly clean and well equipped. It is located near Gatlinburg close to all the attractions without the hustle and bustle. It was nice to decompress under the trees and hear the bubbling creek under the cabin.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from both the windows and the deck were spectacular.
Liked least: You must be careful of both children, pets and cars as it is a steep decline down to the creek from the deck and driveway. Our dog slipped down to the creek from the driveway. She was not hurt but it gave us a fright. Keep pets leashed!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
3 Jul 2015
Kathy,

Thank you so much for staying here with us at Creekside Cabin. It's always a pleasure to share our cabin with those that just want to get away from it all and relax. I hope you have made some wonderful and lasting memories of your visit to The Smokies. We hope to see you all again soon, its always a pleasure. Many blessings.

Toni A
Channahon, Illinois
“Nice place but the creek drove me nuts!”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was a nice cabin. For being pet friendly it was cleaner than most I've been in. We did find some spots where previous people did not clean up after their pets and the cleaning people did not catch master bedroom had a stain on comforter got out my baby wipes wiped at the stain it was filthy never been washed or not in a very long time. Daughters room smelled like pet urine most needs extra attention in that room. Creek was so loud I could not think not at all relaxing also no access to creek signs everywhere saying no trespassing also road is very busy constantly not peaceful. Also dog across street barked constantly. I would have liked there to be curtains on the windows. We left a day early couldn't stand the creek I mean major white water Rapids 24hrs day. Cabin right across the street that you can see them and they can see you. I do admit I am very picky but this is my hard earned money and I want the owners of these cabins to keep that in mind and give theses cabins a little extra love.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
16 Jun 2015
I am so sorry that you were unable to relax and did not enjoy your vacation. I take pride in keeping the cabin clean, tidy and comfortable for my guest so I am confused about some of the issues you had during your stay. The comforter was just replaced due to damage caused by a previous guests dog. When I called to check on you your first day and was not made aware of dirt on the comforter. If I had been aware of that problem I would have come and picked it up, replaced it and had it laundered immediately. Laminate flooring had just been put into the second bedroon so that may have been the odor you were smellinmg.
I would like to point out that the cabin is advertised as on the creek with the sound of the water throughout the entire cabin, and large open windows in the front of the cabin. This should have been taken into consideration at time of booking. Windows on the back side of the cabin (bedrooms) all had dark curtins and are very private.
Based on previous guests recommendations, we have chosen to leave the large windows open in the front of the cabin to enjoy the view and see the wildlife around the cabin.
The creek is accessiable from on end of the road to the other. There is even a picnic area for everyone to enjoy. The "no tresspassing" signs are on the property of the residence down the street from the cabin. These residence do not wish to have tourist walking on their property.
Creekside Cabin is even more secluded this time of the year than in the winter due to everything in full full bloom. We and previous guests condsider this cabin secluded. Not all share the same opioion's.
Again I am sorry that you were unable to relax and enjoy your stay. We appreciate all your comments, suggestions and your business.
Thank you for choosing Creekside Cabin for your Smoky Mountain vacation and hope that you would conside Creekside Cabin again in the future.
God bless you always.

Hmgirrl
Columbus, Ohio
“Perfect Trip”
Reviewed 3 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was a great cabin for our extended weekend vacation. It was quiet and peaceful and a good location.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The barking dog below (not constant and not the property owners fault)
Your age range 35-49
3 May 2015
Hilary,
Thank you so much for staying at my cabin in the great Smokie Mountains. I hope that you and your spouse had a very relaxing, enjoyable time. I hope that you would consider booking Creekside again in the future, as I would love to have you back. Its always a pleasure being apart of a families memories.
Sincere gratitude,
Gary D
Dunlap, Tennessee
“Relaxing getaway minutes from downtown Gatlinburg.”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We rented the cabin for an extended weekend, and it was just what we needed. From the hot tub on the oversize deck, to the creek running right below the home, it provided a relaxing and quiet rental. The two bedroom, two bath unit sits about a half mile off the main road, just far enough that you would only hear the creek or the local wildlife; not traffic. Even so, it is still just 10 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. The owner checked on us the first evening to ensure that all was well, and that we had all we needed. Although we had rain every day, it was a pleasure to sit and watch the squirrels out the large living room windows, or sit on the deck under the cover, and just listen to the creek below. We would rent this unit again.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Listening to the sound of the creek was great!
Liked least: The driveway might prove a little steep for some folks.
Your age range 50-64
29 Apr 2015
Gary,
Thank you so much for renting Creekside! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It seemed like the weather wasn't on your side, but I hope you were able to make some lasting memories and relax. It's always a pleasure to have great people such as yourself staying at my cabin. I hope to hear from you again in the near future.

Best Regards,
Anita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing