“Expectations exceeded!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Barnhart, Missouri, United States
“Expectations exceeded!”
Reviewed 21 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

We spent an extended weekend here with two other couples. There was plenty of room for all of us and its very well decorated and clean. The cabin truly met and exceeded our expectations. We had so much fun here! Its close to shopping, hiking and site seeing. The beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I would definitely book this place again on our next trip to Gatlinburg.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Elizabeth...
Fairfield, Ohio
“Great cabin!”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a great property. It met all of my expectations. It was very clean and the pictures were definitely representative. It was very spacious and my friends and I enjoyed the cabin and the amenities. I would definitely recommend this to others and I will definitely rent again.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
USD 159
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing