“Summer Vacation”

Gatlinburg Town Village
Ranked #58 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Before I arrived I didn't feel good about the resort. I called several times and the staff, although friendly, did help past my questions. No I'm sorry or we can do this or that. They just stuck to the company/resort answer. No going out of the way to help or accommodate.
Once I arrived I was greeted very professionally and the unit, one bdrm, was clean and well equipped. The staff met all my needs every time I had an issue. The unit is away from the main resort and had a separate pool across the street from my unit. The grounds where clean and well maintained. I had the pool all to myself. The construction on a new hotel next door wasn't too bad and it's almost finished.
WIFI did not work at all during our stay. Front desk just said it must be something wrong, never fixed it.
Overall, much better than I thought it would be.

Room Tip: If you want a one bedroom unit for under $200, may be for you. Ask for corner room nearest street.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Nice small town, lots of attractions, kids friendly. Although it was kinda ruff to get to because the road was narrow and locals owns it,(they drive fast) so be extra cautious. all in all it a city worth visiting.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Read a lot of iffy reviews and was nervous after booking. Went for a weekend family getaway. Wasn't aware the building was up the street from the main building but didn't mind. We had our own parking lot and didn't have to deal with a parking garage. we were one of few people there and had the lot mostly to ourselves. Check in was quick easy and friendly. Pulled up and our door was peeling paint and I immediately expected the worst. Opened it and was pleasantly surprised. Room was very updated. Clean and nice. We had a studio, kitchen was clean and equipped. Was prompted to go next door for a "welcome packet" and told them we'd come later and never made it. Didn't really need it. We planned on going to the pool but stayed busy and never made it. Nice to be in walking distance to all gatlinburg fun. The walk back up the hill was rough but we managed lol. We enjoyed our stay. We paid under $200 for 3 days, I can't imagine paying 200 per night to be in the holiday inn across the street, when all we do in our room is sleep anyway. Definitely coming back in the future.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank daguesarah
Reviewed 10 November 2016

There is no room service. No facial tissues were provided. Room needed to be fumigated as we killed five roaches. Air conditioning unit was loud and went on and off all night. We ended up leaving the balcony door open at night.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
3  Thank PatinSC
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We arrive there, they gave us a room all dusty, Tv not working dishwasher loose top stove did not work on the top of that all a construction right under the window starts at 6:30 am every day. We cut our vacation short we left on Thursday instead of Saturday.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple