“Ok Donuts”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 6
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not sure why this is rated so high as the donuts are good but not great. I actually prefer Mad Dog donuts but maybe I ordered wrong as we got original glazed and cinnamon twists and they were just ok.

1  Thank dhcolvin
Write a ReviewReviews (2,277)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt THE BEST donut around. Sweet little bakery with fantastic sweets! Grab the cinnamon bread for later too. They melt in your mouth.....been visiting for 35 years and never miss the opportunity!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Heard so much I had to stop in. Had a white cream pillow I believe and it was delicious. There's a reason it is so well rated. Stop in.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had high hopes for this place (I had heard good things), but was a bit disappointed, the donuts weren't amazing, they were the same as you could get anywhere else. The cake donuts weren't really good. I did enjoy the bavarian cream donut though.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We tried the Donut Friar on the recommendation of our friends and it didn’t disappoint! Tasty, fresh donuts and a hot cup of coffee are a great way to start your day in Gatlinburg!