Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 112
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

Crossroads Inn and Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 103
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

USD 208
USD 179
GardenInn.com
USD 397
USD 241
HolidayInn.com
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 134
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 123
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

Laurel Inn Condominiums(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 147
USD 144
Hotels.com
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 123
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

Marshall's Creek Rest Motel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 70
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
USD 67
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

1,151 results
All reviewsoverlooking the mountainsfull kitchennational parksmall kitchengas fireplacethe great smoky mountainsliving areasuitebalconyaccommodationsretreatmtwoodsbearfireslodgingtn
Reviewed 6 December 2016

What a loss of this beautifully appointed lodge. I hope everyone evacuated safely. My husband and I stayed 5 nights this past summer. What wonderful memories. Wishing all continued safety and quick recovery from your losses. The Smokies and its critters will be marred for years to come. Such a spectacular area. So sorry.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Cheryl O
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Never stayed as a guest at Buckberry, but my wife and I ate at the restaurant on our last 2 visits and we felt it was by far the best restaurant in the area. We were making plans on our next visit to have lunch with the family there and soak in the incredible views. Wonderful place and I'm very sorry for the loss

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank John C
Reviewed 2 December 2016

My family and I visited this uniquely beautiful lodge for my husband's birthday celebration on November 2, 2016. We had a wonderful time and have great memories of the time we spent there. We hiked their trails, toured the grounds and enjoyed the hospitality of our hosts as we watched the sunset and gorgeous fall vistas while dining on the restaurant deck. Just learned today (Dec. 2) that it was destroyed by the fires that ravaged the Gatlinburg area. What a huge loss for all of us.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
7  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful lodge!! It was a breathtaking place with an amazing staff.
I am praying for you, your staff and family!
May God be with you all during this time
I cannot even to begin to understand what you are all feeling and going through down there

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
10  Thank Canadiangal1972
Reviewed 2 December 2016

After 40 years, my husband finally retired and we wanted a restful few days in one of our favorite places, Gatlinburg. We chose Buckberry Creek Lodge as our place to celebrate. It's a lovely property and the staff was so nice. We enjoyed the breakfast, which was included in the price of our room. They didn't forget anything on the breakfast buffet!

Our room was nice, but if I could change a few things I would, I'd definitely put a larger TV in the room. The room is long and the tv is at the far end of the room, and you have to get close to see it. The lodge is just that, a lodge. It's all wood! The decor was a bit woodsy for my taste, but some folks might like that. I'd also invest in new pillows for the bed. They were so flat, I almost got a crick in my neck!! The kitchen could stand to have a new stove, but since we didn't cook while we were there, it really didn't matter. Overall, it's a nice place, with nice amenities and kind people.

Room Tip: Unless you just need extra space, the smaller suite might work for you.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple