Beautiful location, right in the Smoky Mountains with wonderful accommodation in luxurious log cabins. We arrived very late at night, check in smooth and speedy and best night's sleep in very comfortable, super clean beds. Awaking in the morning to stunning views of the mist hovering over the Smoky Mountains was well worth our long car drive in the dark from Nashville to Gatlinburg.
Our lodge was impressively equipped with kitchen utensils, microwave, dishwasher so would be ideal for eating in. Bathroom also lovely, nice big walk in shower, double wash-basins & jacuzzi bath with view of Smokies.
Morning coffee on the balcony overlooking the spectacular view was the most relaxing start to any day. If only we could have stayed for longer, but we'll go back. Highly recommended for an escape from work to most wonderfully peaceful haven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Buckberry Creek has brought the elegance of the “Great Camps” of the Adirondacks to the pristine beauty of the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee. Designed to reflect the retreats created in the Adirondack Mountains over 100 years ago by some of the East Coast’s wealthiest families, Buckberry Lodge pampers guests with the true natural grandeur of the Adirondack architectural style. Nestled away high above Gatlinburg, Tennessee, The Woods building offers 14 luxury-suite rooms from 600 square feet to 750 square feet. Rooms feature fireplaces, private balconies, bathrooms with separate showers and Jacuzzi tubs. The majority of our suites have a King bed but we do have a few rooms with 2 Double beds. Rest, recharge, and relax within your suite or enjoy the area attractions of Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our property is less than 2 miles from the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and all the beauty it holds. We are also less than 2 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg. There is a firepit which overlooks Mt. LeConte – a great spot to unwind & relax. Although we have experienced a great loss since the November 28th fire, we are very fortunate to have The Woods building to share with our guests. We look forward to welcoming you to The Lodge at Buckberry Creek for your Smoky Mountain lodging destination! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek