“Great food, Great Service, Great Deal”

Alamo Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #26 of 209 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: USD 7 - USD 22
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are back! After our 10 months of rebuilding after the fire, we are serving delicious hand-cut aged and seasoned steaks, cooked over an open oak fire again! Also,chicken, chops and more. Full Kids MEnu and Full Lunch Menu as well. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner Year after Year!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I cannot believe that we have been visiting Gatlinburg since 1981 and this is our first time visiting Alamo Steakhouse. We were there in April of 2017 only 5 short months after the original restaurant had burned to the ground. We decided we would definitely stop on our next visit. It was a very rainy Thursday night and we had just gotten into town. When I saw that they would be closing in 30 minutes we told the hostess and our server we were sorry to come in so late. They were very welcoming and told them it was perfectly fine. We were informed that on this night almost everything in the menu was buy one get one free and it was the last night they would be doing it for the season. Apparently they have this special every Thursday during January and February. I think to drum up business. Naturally we both got steak. Me the ribeye my husband the strip. I got the Alamo potatoes and a tossed sald. Both were very, very good! We were pretty full but our waitress, sorry I forgot her name and she was so good, told us how good the apple crisp was and apple desserts are my weakness. Wow, was it one of the best apple desserts I ever had. So sad we never got to make it to the original Alamo, but glad we finally got to eat here.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,493)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Went here with another couple for our anniversary week away. Food and service were great. Steaks were cooked as ordered and I didn't have any issues.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We arrived late at the Alamo in Gatlinburg, and we were worried the kitchen might closing, but we were assured that they were happy to have us. The Alamo is a large white structure just a few minutes outside of town and a much better dining experience than anywhere on the strip that we found, it had burned in the fire and is now rebuilt and delightful authentic. Our friendly, experienced server, Jennifer was training Maria, both efficient, knowledgeable and fun, and in no way making us feel we came in late. LOVED the flame grilled oysters with garlic and Parmesan, and the horseradish prime rib strips, done to perfection. The wedge salads on top filled us up and we were too full for dessert. The greeter, Jennifer, Maria, the atmosphere and the food were the perfect ending to a long day, thank you very much. I highly recommend the Alamo!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Three of us had filet tonight and one had grilled salmon. The filet was cooked to perfection and was one of the best we had ever eaten. We will certainly be back

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The salad was great, so was baked potato. My steak was slightly overcooked, but had an excellent taste anyways. Everyone else's steak was cooked perfectly. The fried chocolate tortilla dessert was a huge hit at our table. Service was great and very attentive.