1,430 results
All reviews donut holes trolley station parking garage biscuits and gravy ripley's aquarium within walking distance family suite free breakfast the cottages yogurt clean rooms great place to stay first floor very nice hotel balcony overlooking the breakfast area would stay here again
Reviewed 4 December 2005

We used to visit Gatlinburg about every other week. We have stayed in a few of the hotels there, the location of this hotel is fantastic if you want to be right in the middle of town. It is very convenient to the trolly and the Aquarium is right next door. The breakfasts can be hectic but is a good start to the day. They offer biscuits and gravy, cereal, bagels, oatmeal, orange juice, milk and coffee. I have only stayed in the standard rooms and they are more spacious than most. I have only 3 minor complaints, 1. is that they don't tell you upfront about the local phone call charges, 2. the checkout time could be a little later for convenience to the guests, 3. The pillows are kind of flat but I am sure they would give you more if you called the main office. Like I said these are minor complaints and this is all that I have found wrong after numerous stays there. I would highly suggest this hotel.

7  Thank GoPlaces8754
Reviewed 16 September 2005

We liked the location of the Greystone lodge and the price was pretty fair compared with other motels in the area of downtown Gatlinburg. We also liked the balcony overlooking the river. It's very close to everthing and the trolley is right next door as is the aquarium. The pool looked nice and clean although we didnt use it. The room did have a funky smell to it. The beds were less than comfortable and the bathroom was small but clean. The rooms were clean too.

4  Thank ccchVincennes_IN
Reviewed 5 September 2005

When we walked into our room at the Greystone we were overcome by a nasty musty smell....my husband and I questioned whether or not we should stay there. After spraying body spray around the room and opening the door to the balcony to air out the room, it began to smell alright. The room was clean, which was very nice. The location of the hotel is wonderful as well, we enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the ducks swim by in the stream. The continental breakfast is wonderful as well. Would I stay here again, maybe after trying out other hotels first.

5  Thank Resort35688
Reviewed 12 August 2005

Aug 3 - 5, 2005 my daughter and I stayed at the Greystone Lodge Resort.
It was a pleasant stay. The room was clean as well as the bathroom. The bathroom was very small. We stayed in room # 566. I do not recomment any one stay on the 5th floor due to the parking destination for the rooms on the 5th floor. I did not like the gate entrance to the 5th floor level. The entrance was too small. I wan nervous that I was going to scratch my rental car. The pool area was nice. Customer service was good. I did not like the fact that I had to go back and get my parking decal due to the person at the desk forgot to give it to me. I also did not like the fact that it took them forever to answer when I call down to the desk. We were greeted with a smile and all questions were answered. I would recommend Greystone Lodge to my friends most due to the location. It is right next to the Ripley's Aquarium and Trally station. There were very few African American in Gatlingburg and even less at the Greystone Lodge, but we did not feel uncomfortable.

• Stayed: August 2005