“Just what the name says, "Cozy Mountain Hideaway."”
Dining and Living Area Living Room
Porch with Rockers
Swing
View from Grill
Grill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
William G...
Florence, United States
“Just what the name says, "Cozy Mountain Hideaway."”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

To begin with, everything was in order at the rental office. The cabin was in excellent condition, clean and fresh with everything in order.
The ambiance was lovely, romantic, nurturing, and comforting. While there's no majestic view, the wonderful trees with the dense green leaves was particularly soothing, just sittin on the swing and "floating."
This was my first stay in the area though not my wife's; she had urged me to try it, so we did and I love it. I'm a Northeasten seacoaster with seawater in my veins but now I'm hooked on the mountains. We'll be back!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Everything was as stated; no problems. It's a beautiful place.
Liked least: If anything, the small shower and no towel racks. Not important though. We love the place.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
29 Jul 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review on Cozy Mountain Hideaway. These beautiful mountains makes your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. We certainly hope you will stay with us again for your next mountain vacation.
Apollo
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

15 Apr 2014
Thank you for your review and the information on the hot tub cover. We will certainly let the owner know to replace it. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will stay with us again sometime.
NC
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

26 Mar 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy that your first anniversary was one to remember in Cozy Mountain Hideaway. We would love to have you back for your next anniversary or any time in between.
Florida
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

13 Feb 2014
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Sayago for your review. We are so happy to hear you had a great time at Cozy Mountain Hideaway. Be sure your friends let us know that you recommended them. We look forward to see you again very soon.
GA
Reviewed 4 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

4 Oct 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy you had a great time at the cabin and enjoyed all the cabin has to offer.We can't wait ti have you back again at this cabin.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing