All reviews master bedroom building b exercise room ober gatlinburg ongoing construction full kitchen guest bathroom jacuzzi tub free tickets everything you could possibly need ping pong black beans indoor pool comfortable place to stay views of the mountains smoky mountain national park area attractions
Reviewed 19 November 2016

The staff could not have been friendlier.Very spacious two bedroom unit.It was well furnished.Easy ride to downtown Gatlinburg.Indoor pool and sauna was a plus.Would stay again.
Game room had a pool table and dart board.

Room tip: Tell exactly what you want,View,non-smoking,lower or upper floor,near pool etc.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Very nice resort in Gatlinburg. This was our first trip to the Smoky Mountains and we were pleased with the location of the condo. It was within a mile of town and the National Park. The resort is older but they are working on updating the units. Our unit had a newly refurbished master bathroom that had a fabulous tub and shower! The beds were comfortable but the couch could have been better. The kitchen could have used a few sharp knives but overall it was well appointed. Loved the deck and the rocking chairs. We were fortunate to have very warm weather in October and enjoyed many evenings on the deck with the view of the mountains and the tram! We did check in after hours but were given information on how to obtain our room keys. No problem whatsoever getting into our room. The staff was helpful and pleasant to deal with. There are black bears around the grounds and I did see one the day I was doing laundry! I will say that getting into and out of the resort is challenging as the entrance is on a blind corner. You have to very careful when you are turning into and out of the driveway, there are mirrors so be sure to use them!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The resort nestled in the Smoky Mountains. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge close by. The room was large, clean. The master bath with a large shower and jacuzzi tub. The staff most helpful in check in, planning hikes and help with making reservations at local attractions.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

We showed up after hours. Had no idea where to get "keys". We were not given directions on how to use the card to open the door. When we finally got in the room it smelled terrible. It was outdated and dingy. Sat down on the beds and they were hard. We were there 10 mins and decided we did not want to stay there. I called the "on call service" and told them my complaints an that we did not feel comfortable staying there. The "on call service" called me back with a message from the "on call staff" named Robin that said she refused to speak to me and that I would have to come back at 830 the next morning. When I told the "on call service" to let Robin know I wasn't coming back at 830am, they told me they were not going to give her another message. We turned the keys in and didn't stay another minute.Terrible customer service that night. When my supervisor called the next morning the last she talked to was very nice and apologetic and said they would not charge us for the 2 nights we reserved.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank l_adkins9904
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and made us feel at home. A quiet atmosphere, if you just want to get away in Gatlinburg, approx. 1 mi and a half up ski Mtn. Rd. Just come down and park and go into downtown Gatlinburg. They had activities everyday, I learned how to make a wreath one day, they offered water aerobics, we had a Labor Day cookout and our Manager Andrew was our Chef, yes this is a great place to stay, we will be back! Bobbie, Yvette, Robyn, Edith and Andrew, thank you for making us feel at home!

Date of stay: September 2016