See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Our 2nd time here. Rented a different condo. Loved this one more than the 1st. They are individually owned. The condo was clean and well maintained. There was plenty of room for 3-4 people. The views from the pool over looking the mountains was great. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. You are on top of the mountain! My little 4 cylinder made it fine though. I would highly recommend this property to a friend.It is close by to many attractions and restaurants. There is a ski lift and tram to Gatlinburg from the nearby ski resort. I am looking forward to staying again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent condos. It is way up Ski View Road and a 10 minute drive to town. Relaxing and surrounded by nature. The pool ares was nice. Also can see the Dollywood fireworks at night. Would stay here again!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bjttmusc3292729
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Our family of six stayed in a one bedroom condo for four days. Our four kids ages range from 1-9. It was located on a long winding road up the mountain. It was only 10 minutes from Gatlinburg and about 10 minutes from the sugarland visitor center. As soon as we arrived at the condo we saw a bear outside the condos. The kids loved that. They also loved the hot tubs and swimming pool. We were in them everyday. The only things that we didn't like about the condo was there was a distinct apartment smell to it and that a lot of the things in the house were a little outdated and could use a remodel that is reason for only 4 stars. Overall it was a great price and a great location for us. We would recommend these condos to other families.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank theshu2121
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed in unit 4301. Owner was great and easy to work with. Unit is updated, clean, well decorated, with everything you need. The view from every window overlooks the ski slopes. Amazing Views! Hope to stay here again sometime. It was great!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roger B
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay so much. I would recommend it to all my friends and family. Very home like and clean. I would love to come back next year. Owner was very fast at responding and very nice. So happy we picked this place. IHopefully will be back next year! Plentsupplies

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family