Guinness World Records Adventure
Open today: 10:00 am - 12:00 am
Review Highlights
Surprise workout

This place was fun! Not only is it fun to try beating the records, but it’s also fun trying to one... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
stillwtrs01
Birmingham, Alabama
via mobile
Hands-on Fun

We purchased a Combo Pass at the Aquarium which gave us 2 extra venues for only another $12. So at... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 110.00
from USD 23.12
from USD 65.00
More Info
All reviews interactive games pac man tallest man aquarium package interesting facts free tickets whole family few hours all ages ripleys attractions rainy day an absolute blast fun place to visit great attraction kids and adults great for kids lots of fun
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Many fun interactive games for intellectual, memory and athletic skills. There are also lots of interesting facts about world records.

Mark I, Manager at Guinness World Records Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

luvtravel86,

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We certainly appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I was skeptical going, but had to drag the kids and wife out. The challenges to beat others records in basketball, tree chopping, soccer, and video games kept my family entertained. Plan on 1-4 hours here depending on how competitive you are. Glad we stopped and would definitely visit again. One of our favorite stops in Gatlinburg.

Mark I, Manager at Guinness World Records Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

pfavia,

Thank you for the great review! We hope to have you back in the future!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The activities were the definite highlight, but it was so warm and crowded downstairs. The kids liked the exhibits and I was truly awful at dance dance revolution. We could have stayed longer, but crowds ran us out. Buy as a part of a package and make the most of your time!

travelin-mama77,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We ended up getting tickets here for $10/$5 after buying combo package at the Ripleys Aquarium. It had some neat interactive displays that were fun. Was pretty short but for what we paid and needing something to do on a rainy day it was ok.

petpawlooza,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We certainly appreciate the feedback as we're always trying to improve. We hope you'll give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

To be honest, my dissatisfaction with this museum has a lot to do with my expectations. I walked in hoping to see cool exhibits about records that were set, learn about truly interesting and inspiring people, etc. This really isn't a museum. It is more like an arcade. There's very few worthwhile exhibits (almost none) and most of them are just signs and photos. They tell you about the awe inspiring stories of people who hung waits from hooks in their arm, spun from powered drills, and people who just randomly made up things to be the best at (yes, that is sarcasm). Most of the museum is games you can play and attempt to set records at, which no one seemed to take seriously, and was overrun with children and people. There had to be a firecode violation! They need to limit the people inside. Anyway, this is NOTHING like Believe it Or Not, so don't expect anything interesting. Take your kids if they're young, I suppose.

Marc P,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We typically tend to be pretty busy during spring break, however, we ensure we are always in compliance with the city's firecode policy.