New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #26 of 82 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Lanesville, Indiana
“Another FANTASTIC Visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

Thank you Westgate Pigeon Forge for another wonderful weekend!! My family and I have truly become spoiled by this resort. It has become very difficult for us to stay anywhere else in Pigeon Forge (or anywhere for that matter) when you know what type of service you could have if you stayed at this Westgate. We enjoyed the indoor pools, the outdoor hot tubs, the sight seeing (we saw a bear), the Westgate activities (we took the free professional photographer workshop and attended a free concert), and the food (we probably ate at their restaruant 4 different times). Great service + great resort = great time had by all! Also, as a side note, we had four generations on this trip: My grandmother, my parents, my wife and I, and our son. Kind of gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "quality family time".

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from anyone staying with dogs.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank FlanneryWayne
davidfishlock, General Manager at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It’s great to hear that you have stayed with us in the past and that your most recent stay with us was a “wonderful weekend.” I am very happy to hear that we spoiled you while you were here and that the service was great, the food was good in the Smoke House Grill, and that you had quality time with your family. It doesn’t get any better than “quality family time!” That’s what it’s all about. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Best Regards,
Resort General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (816)
  • Arabic first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

I would go back there in a heart beat! The people there were great. The room was very clean back porch with a stream was very soothing,it was great to relax.

• Stayed January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. I’m very happy to hear that you think the people here at the resort were great. I also think they are great. It was indeed wonderful to hear that your room was clean and that you had a relaxing time while you were here. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

This is a great place between Gatlinburg and Sevierville. Convenient to both, yet nestled in the woods out of the main traffic. Accomodations were great, staff was friendly, and fitness center was better than expected.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Wesley P
davidfishlock, General Manager at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 24 January 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent stay with us. I’m very happy to hear that you thought our property has a convenient location, great accommodations, and that the staff was friendly. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area. Thank you for your business.

Best Regards
Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

I have been an owner at Gatlinburg for 3 years now. Its the only Westgate I have used because I love it there so much. I see bad reviews listed but I can tell you, it's the only place I want to stay! Everyone has been so friendly. My concierge person was fantastic, very helpful, friendly, full of information, and there at my beckon call. On this trip it was just myself and my boyfriend and we had a great time! We even used the indoor waterpark and it was great! We had dinner on our balcony and watched the sunset over the mountains. I will highly recommend this to everyone! We will be back again next fall!!!

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better views!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 14 September 2015
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. We have renovated our property since you last visited and welcome you back to see what more we have improved on.

Best regards,
Ariel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

Excellent location, security, customer service and clean. Do not try to save money like we tried to do by going with the studio unless you are just two people. Room was too small to open pull out bed and have someone sleep on the pull out couch. The person on bed would've been trapped. Thought of putting cocktail table in bathroom standing on it's side. Great activities for the kids crafts etc. geared around the great outdoors. Fantastic. And very convenient will deliver groceries to your room for your arrival. Dog friendly. Great areas to walk. I recommend just had to give lesser rating for tiny room and higher cost.

• Stayed December 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Familytravelfive
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you also for the positive recommendation. I’m delighted to hear that you thought we had an excellent location, excellent customer service, and clean accommodations. My apologies for the size of the Studio unit. We do have a variety of different Studio size units. I wished I could have intervened with your room assignment to see if we could have upgraded your unit. I thank you for your business and we hope that you will stay with us the next time you visit our area.

Best Regards