“The BEST wine in the Smokies!!”

Bootleggers Homemade Wine
Ranked #22 of 121 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The BEST wine in the Smoky Mountains! We discovered this place last spring while in Gatlinburg. The service is outstanding! Ask for Scott! He's the best!! We recommend the Redneck Reserve, Muscadine, and the Scuppernog! You won't be disappointed!!!

CE1622, Manager at Bootleggers Homemade Wine, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Jennifer T,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad Scott was able to provide you a great experience! Sounds like you enjoyed all our muscadine wines :) We hope to see you soon!

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"muscadine"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My boyfriend and I did the $5 tasting. So I left my ID in the car and I needed to go get it. Bummer but it was my fault. This place had awesome tasting wine. I ended up getting 3 bottles to bring back home with me but only one actually made it. We just randomly walked into this place next time I'm in the area I will seek out this place. The more you buy the cheaper it is.

stryteller,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you decided to grab your ID and try the wines first! Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Loved this place! It was easy to find and not expensive at all. Jim was very friendly and knowledgeable. Ended up purchasing the blueberry wine!

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted Jim was able to assist you in finding a wine you loved! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I enjoyed the raspberry wine, but my favorite was the homemade scuppernong wine. Very good scuppernong flavor in this wine.

Kimberly G,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed the scuppernong!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went in with my boyfriend to check it out, we ended up doing the $5 tasters and had Jacob as the employee helping us. He was wonderful! We ended up going with the Redneck Reserve and it is amazing! Definitely 10/10 recommend if you are in the pigeon forge island area!

1  Thank Amber M

Amber M,

We appreciate your feedback! The Redneck Reserve is a huge crowd please! So glad Jacob was able to provide you guys a great experience! Come back and see us!