“Nice.”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #48 of 207 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: USD 8 - USD 12
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers serves up the best hand tossed, baked-on-the-stone, and gourmet pizzas in the Smoky Mountains! Locally owned and operated. The unique, eclectic feel of Mellow Mushroom has a come-as-you-are atmosphere. Only the freshest ingredients are used, focusing on quality food and exceptional customer service. The menu offers a creative variety of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizer, vegan options. There is even gluten free crust available. Large Party Friendly * Private Banquet Room * Large climate Controlled Patio * Full Bar * 30 Flat Panel TVs * Fun Staff
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Zechariah was a really great waiter friendly. Gets you off the crawl for a bit. It's upstairs but there's an elevator in the back. Immediate seating. Parking is a pain.

Eric S, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Awesome! We'll be happy to pass this along; he's pretty awesome. We're glad you romped all the way up the stairs to dine with us and parking in G'Burg is always a bother. See you next time!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,435)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I don't have one near me so when I saw it, we had to go. The place was empty for a Friday night but I didn't mind. The service was good and pizza was great. I ate my left overs the next day. Looks like it would be fun in the summer over looking the street.

Thanks for stopping in! We're glad you chose to dine with us... you're lucky getting in so quick on a Friday. Hopefully you'll come back and see us next time you're in town!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We enjoyed eating at Mellow Mushroom! Service was great, pizza was delicious, atmosphere was fun and family friendly!! Will definitely eat there again!! Hummus appetizer was fabulous!

Eric S, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you! Our hummus is one of my personal favorites. We're glad you chose to spend some time with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I liked our experience here. Our server, Christina, was one of the best servers I have ever had. She kept us cracking up laughing and made the whole experience fun.

Mellow Mushroom is one of the few places in the area with vegan options. That's great, but I don't think they know the difference between tempeh and tofu. I ordered a tempeh hoagie, but received tofu and just kind of went with it.

Thank you so much... we'll be sure to let Christina know; she's definitely a hoot. Thanks for taking time to let us know about your awesome experience and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

There are so many restraunts to choose from in this area. It’s so hard to pick. And this is our new favorite. It is so good. Every single thing we had from here was delicious. Even the beer seemed to taste better here! All four of our kids loved the food too!

That's awesome, Beth! I'm glad you enjoyed everything. Come on back next time and work your way through the menu. See you then!