Open today: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing adventure

We opted for the moutaintop zipline tour and I'm extremely happy we went with this company. Our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
demmerig
via mobile
Very high ziplines, excellent staff

Ethan, Sam & Justin were great guides. My daughter was afraid to go because last time we did this... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Johnabyrd12
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Gatlinburg
from USD 24.57
from USD 80.00
from USD 60.00
3,405 results
All reviews zip lining mountain biking zipline tour surprise ending awesome adventure fear of heights bucket list these guys highlight of our trip mountain top gatlinburg area super fun a lot of fun whole family worth the money safety tripping
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We just finished a zip lining tour and had a great time. Weather was great, views were tremendous, and our guides Sarah Beth (SB) and CJ were top notch. Even though we we arrived with no time to spare, all staff treated us very graciously with polite, quick help and a smile. Everything was done with safety first attitudes, but still an appreciation for having fun. They also took good photos of us on the tour so that we have great pics for memories without us risking our own cameras. We loved the ending surprise belaying ride down to the ground.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Excellent zip lining tour. The Guides were very knowledgeable and kept everyone very safe. You will not be disapponted with the tour. Our party ranged from a 7 year old to
Teenagers and adults and all had a very good time. I think it was the most smiles I've seen from my Teenage son in a long time! My only advice would be to book your times early if you are visiting during high traffic typical vacation times. They do fill up fast, but when you are there you would not know it as the atmosphere is very laid back and welcoming.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our family visited CLIMB Works on our first time to Gatlinbirg. I had never zip lined before, but my wife and two daughters (9 & 12) had done smaller courses. We all enjoyed the experience. I would highly recommend CLIMB Works. Jesse and CJ were outstanding guides. The course had a great mixture of long and short lines. Felt very safe the entire time. I would suggest that you try to be the first group. We saw an outstanding sunrise. Would highly recommend and would go to any course designed by this company.

1  Thank matt s
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very thrilling, but very safe. These people really know what they’re doing. Breathtaking views all throughout, from the 9 different zip lines we traversed from tree stand to tree stand. Our guides, Tyler and Steele made it so much fun! What a cute couple too! Lol!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I had so much fun doing the zip lining during our spring break trip to the smokies! We had the nicest, funniest guides ever! We highly recommend zip lining with ClimbWorks. You won’t regret it:)

1  Thank Morganashley_02