“Exceeded expectations! ”

CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: CLIMB Works is Gatlinburg's premier family adventure destination. Featuring two world-class zipline tours – our brand new Mountaintop Zipline tour and our top-rated Treetop Zipline tour – as well as Gatlinburg’s only true mountain biking. Nestled right across the street from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, you can explore one of the most beautiful places on earth in three unique and exciting ways.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We unfortunately arrived late because we got stuck in traffic, and we missed all of the instructions. The staff was amazing and kind to us despite our late arrival. We had our three boys, ages 7, 10 and 11, and they were fearless and loved every moment. I am the mom who was up late the night before our adventure freaking out and worrying something bad would happen. I felt SO incredibly safe, and I think because our guides were so relaxed and knowledgeable that kind of put me at ease. I am a certifiable scaredy cat, but I had SO much fun! Our guides Shooter and Aaron were amazing, and I was thankful for them humoring my youngest child who is quite the character. My younger two boys did get stuck and didn't make it all the way to the end of the longest line, but our guide quickly zipped out and got them. My boys were loving it! I'm not sure if you are supposed to tip your guides, but I was so thankful for them making it fun and safe for my family that we tipped them $40 each. The views! Wow! It was pretty darn amazing. We went late in the day at 4:30, but I bet the sunset tour would be even better. Worth every single penny! Highlight of our trip!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,280)
All reviews
in 418 reviews
"tripping"
in 265 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We just finished a zip lining tour and had a great time. Weather was great, views were tremendous, and our guides Sarah Beth (SB) and CJ were top notch. Even though we we arrived with no time to spare, all staff treated us very graciously with polite, quick help and a smile. Everything was done with safety first attitudes, but still an appreciation for having fun. They also took good photos of us on the tour so that we have great pics for memories without us risking our own cameras. We loved the ending surprise belaying ride down to the ground.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Excellent zip lining tour. The Guides were very knowledgeable and kept everyone very safe. You will not be disapponted with the tour. Our party ranged from a 7 year old to
Teenagers and adults and all had a very good time. I think it was the most smiles I've seen from my Teenage son in a long time! My only advice would be to book your times early if you are visiting during high traffic typical vacation times. They do fill up fast, but when you are there you would not know it as the atmosphere is very laid back and welcoming.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our family visited CLIMB Works on our first time to Gatlinbirg. I had never zip lined before, but my wife and two daughters (9 & 12) had done smaller courses. We all enjoyed the experience. I would highly recommend CLIMB Works. Jesse and CJ were outstanding guides. The course had a great mixture of long and short lines. Felt very safe the entire time. I would suggest that you try to be the first group. We saw an outstanding sunrise. Would highly recommend and would go to any course designed by this company.

1  Thank matt s