“The Reviews are Right On the Money.”

CLIMB Works - Smoky Mountains
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Zipline Canopy Tour: Our world-class Zipline Canopy Tour is not only fun and exciting but also educational. From the first platform we take you high into the treetops and for the next 2.5 hours your feet will never touch the ground! While you zip over ravines, streams, trees, and wildlife you'll see Smokies in a way you never thought possible! Mountain Biking: Our new Mountain Biking course allows you to see the Smokies from a totally different perspective. We provide the trail, the bikes, and the experience. It's simple: Come. Rent. Ride.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fort Wayne, IN
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The Reviews are Right On the Money.”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

This is our first trip to the Smokeys with our daughter (15) and we wanted to do something that all of us would enjoy. Other than the fact that I am deathly afraid of heights, this looked like the most exciting thing we read about. I booked prior to coming down as I thought that this wouid ensure we got the time we wanted and I would have a hard time backing out.
We arrived and from the start we were put at ease by the professionalism and knowledge of our guides Jesse and Paul. Things go quickly and smoothly. No mucking about here. They get you in harness and up the mountain quickly so if you are afraid you don't have a lot of time to work yourself up. They start you out with some slightly easier zips and work up to the longer faster zips. It was fun and built confidence and comraderie for all the people in our group. Afterward I marvelled that not only had I done it, but I did it without terror or anxiety. This group is top-notch. I am glad we chose Climb Works. This is definitely worth your money and time. I talked to locals who want to come to Climbworks. If you have any doubts go to the website and check out the videos. Happy zipping!
climbworkscanopy.com

Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't consider going ANYWHERE else. Top Notch”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

My wife and I decided based on the reviews on trip advisor to spend the money and make the morning trip for our zip line tour with Climbworks Canopy Tours. From the time we arrived the staff was friendly and honestly seemed to enjoy being there for work. Paul and Jessie (sorry if either is spelled wrong) were our tour guides and were patient, funny and explained everything about the forest (tree types, diseases of the area effecting trees, etc). As for the (9) zip lines, wow, what a wonderful (and extremely safe) experience.

To our guides, thank you so much for the great memory my wife and I will take with us into our future.

Jon and Kimberly Cooper

Mint Hill, North Carolina
“Awesome time, highly recommend !!”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Extremely professional, fun staff. We have a 8 and 10 year old who had never ziplined and they were so well taken care of. 8 year old had to ride tendem due to weight, but there was one zipline she could do herself AND go upside down which made her day. The 10 year old was encouraged by guides to go alone and she did perfectly. They are professional and obviously know what they are doing. Guides shared information about area, trees and other stories which made experience so much better than just going down a couple ziplines in the mountains. Even the dog that greeted us and ran up the mountain was totally entertaining.

Baton Rouge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A MUST DO IN TENNESSEE !!!!!!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

If you do nothing else in Tennessee, you MUST do this. Climbworks Canopy Ziplining is Awesome!!! Staff was Awesome as well. Thank you Jessie and Skyler for a GREAT experience !!!!!

1 Thank branfreeman
Kansas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great zipline”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Guides were great, views magnificent. About two hours of ziplining through the treetops.

Visited March 2012