“Love Love Love!”

Ranked #24 of 209 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Sausage smothered in onions & peppers, Foot long corndogs...
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Purchased the sausage with peppers and onions. Loved it!! Wish I would have bought another one for the ride home.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

You went from four stars to one when you asked if I wanted catsup packets and then charged me an extra 79 cents. That’s cheap and pissed me off.

1  Thank VA_av8tor
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our visit was for a late lunch Easter Sunday, the crowds on the strip were slightly lighter than usual today as we stopped in for a late lunch.
The smell of the sausages, grilled onions and Ogle dogs are absolutely amazing as they’re being cooked right next to the sidewalk in plain view with the aroma filling the air!
The flavor is amazing and the sausages are cooked to perfection with a snap as you bite into them.

This is one of our favorite lunch stop spots when we visit Gatlinburg, Fannie Farkles reminds us of an old time county fair combined with the best tasting sausages and Ogle dogs you’ll ever have!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I recommend the smoked sausage with peppers and onions. It was really tasty! The portion was large and it was affordable. I also had a bite of the corn dog. That thing was huge! I don’t really like hotdogs, but this corn dog was quite good. If your walking around and/or shopping and need a quick bite to eat...it’s worth it. My nephews loved the corndog.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I haven't had a corndog in years and really have never craved them. My wife told me over and over again about a place called Fannie Farkle's. We went in and she bought one of their corndogs and convinced me to try it. I took a bite and it was like my entire childhood just lit up all over again. That corndog is the best corndog that I've ever had in my entire life. The best part is not only the flavor, but that its not greasy...its just...perfect. I recommend it for any corndog lover and anyone who has never tried one, or hasn't tried one in a long time. You'll be happy you did!